Just wanted to say "Hi!"

Hoot

psycho85 said:
Welcome Hoot! :howdy: ....I'm new here, too....

I am sure glad that I'm not the only one around here(that I know of:confused:) that has "mid-evil" stuff....mine's in my garage(made it sound proof :biggrin:) though....that way if they start to scream no one can hear them :whistle:
Hi Psycho.. at least I'm not new all by myself.

I wish I had a garage, the basement just isn't big enough. :lmao:

Thank you everyone for such a nice welcome. Are you all from Southern Maryland? Am I the only "city girl"?

psycho85

Hoot said:

Thank you everyone for such a nice welcome. Are you all from Southern Maryland? Am I the only "city girl"?

Thanx for the welcome!.... :howdy:

Garage has 2 levels....more room, more stuff :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hoot said:

Hard to drag the bodies back up?

:whistle:

:howdy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hoot said:
Are you all from Southern Maryland? Am I the only "city girl"?
Mostly, we do have some on here from the DC metro area, North Carolina, VA Beach, and elsewhere. My son and daughter in law are in Bel Air.

Oh yeah, :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
onebdzee said:
Just bury them under the basement....cover the wet cement with a rug....no one will notice :wink:
Having been chained to the wall in the dark basement of terror, I can only ask that you do not give this woman any ideas.
As a matter of fact, I would not be suprised if at this very moment her two sons are breaking up the concrete thinking that they are making an indoor swimming pool.

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
Having been chained to the wall in the dark basement of terror, I can only ask that you do not give this woman any ideas.
As a matter of fact, I would not be suprised if at this very moment her two sons are breaking up the concrete thinking that they are making an indoor swimming pool.

:howdy: :lmao:

my.....uuuuummmmm...."friends", at least parts there of, are part of the "insulation" in the walls....couldn't tare apart the garage floor anymore....the neighbors were starting to ask too many questions :eyebrow: