Just wondering

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Maybe it was just a piece of jewelry. Maybe it meant something to her and she cared not what others' thoughts or feelings were on the subject.

Christy

b*tch rocket
virgovictoria said:
Maybe it was just a piece of jewelry. Maybe it meant something to her and she cared not what others' thoughts or feelings were on the subject.

Good point. :yay:

I used to wear my Grandmother's wedding bands, which are very simple, just a gold band and the engagement ring diamond is microscopic. Steve would beg me not to wear them around because everyone would think he'd bought them and that he was cheap. :ohwell: :lol:. To me they are worth a million bucks. :yay:

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
In the jewish faith, when a man and a woman are married, they each wear only a single band to symbolize their marriage to one another. it must be an enclosed circle (no beginning and no end). I am jewish and it's been a big thing in my family, as I married a Catholic.

My great grandmother had a very tiny white gold band that was her wedding ring. It's been passed down to the first born daughter and I have it. I wear it on my left hand. When I got married, for the first year, I only wore a wedding band. Now I wear a one piece diamond ring where the engagement ring sits within the band.

maybe she's Jewish?