Justified

muttdog

New show tonight on FX. Previews remind me of The Shield/Sons of Anarchy type show. Anyone else going to give it a try?

Watched about 1/2 the show. Too tired to finish. Turned it off and went to bed. Really liked what I saw. Hope to find a re-run of it.

ylexot

Super Genius
Had three shows that wanted to be DVR'd at the same time last night (Flash Forward, Southland, and Justified) :jameo: Luckily, FX plays their shows repeatedly, so I was able to reschedule it for the 11:11 showing. :yay: Maybe we'll watch it tonight.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Justified Official Website | Only on FX 3/16 - Tuesdays 10

Looks good. I'm going to tape it. I don't watch soaps ewwww and daytime TV is lacking, how many Law and Order repeats can one watch?. 10pm is my news time. :)

:coffee:

:twitch: Been a long long time since I've heard that phrase.

Old school, I guess today its called 'record it' on the DVR ?

Had this conversation once some years ago....Told my 6 year old (at the time) grandson one day, why don't you go to your room and play your records? "What's a record ?"..*blush* oops I'm sorry honey, go listen to your tapes. "Whats a tape?" lol I mean your cassette tapes, you know....your music silly. "Whats a cassette tape?" he replied. Ended it with, "Just go listen to the radio, Nanny has to do the wash." :( *sigh*

ylexot

Super Genius
Old school, I guess today its called 'record it' on the DVR ?

Had this conversation once some years ago....Told my 6 year old (at the time) grandson one day, why don't you go to your room and play your records? "What's a record ?"..*blush* oops I'm sorry honey, go listen to your tapes. "Whats a tape?" lol I mean your cassette tapes, you know....your music silly. "Whats a cassette tape?" he replied. Ended it with, "Just go listen to the radio, Nanny has to do the wash." :( *sigh*

Nah...it's either "DVR it" or "TiVo it."

Misfit

Lawful neutral
When does Justified come back on? I scoured the interweb thingie and couldn't finger it out.

ylexot

Super Genius
From Wikipedia:
A third season of 13 episodes was announced on March 29, 2011, and premiered January 17, 2012. A fourth season of 13 episodes was announced on March 6, 2012.

Based on Season 3 being announced in March and premiering in January, I'd guess that Season 4 will start in January 2013.