Kamala wins

WingsOfGold

Why aren’t you knocking down the Catholic Church walls? You’ve said repeatedly that you’re an atheist, so you can’t be scared of their threat of eternal damnation.

Why haven’t you posted a single thing about the thousands of children abused by the Catholic Church? I’d think you’re in a clear position to end their influence in child sex rings
Barney Fwannnnnk for 1,000, the trash defended him for the vote in the house over and over. Lipspy crock sucker he is.

StmarysCity79

LOLOLOL threat? Nope but your ilk often ends up that way. YOU are not my countryman, you're trash.

HAHA.

Trump has turned you into an angry lunatic who wants to hurt and attack your countrymen.

You are the worst type of person.

Go outside. get some air.

Learn the truth

WingsOfGold

HAHA.

Trump has turned you into an angry lunatic who wants to hurt and attack your countrymen.

You are the worst type of person.

Go outside. get some air.

Learn the truth
LOLOLOL assshole, whom exactly did I threaten? A gutless coward like you are not MY countryman, you have way too much Griner in you. I'm eagerly awaiting the show, as I said I have the popcorn. I'll watch from my own confines.

StmarysCity79

LOLOLOL assshole, whom exactly did I threaten? A gutless coward like you are not MY countryman, you have way too much Griner in you. I'm eagerly awaiting the show, as I said I have the popcorn. I'll watch from my own confines.

Are these English words? Can you not form a coherent sentence?

You mean like J6 when you idiots attacked your own Capitol and police officers while claiming to back to blue?

You are truly beyond help

WingsOfGold

Are these English words? Can you not form a coherent sentence?

You mean like J6 when you idiots attacked your own Capitol and police officers while claiming to back to blue?

You are truly beyond help
Sorry but I can't type down to your level of ignorance and stupidity. Maybe if I used all CAPS in the future.

StmarysCity79

J6 the thing Piglosi could have stopped?

Wrong again fatty.

CLAIM: Trump said he offered 10,000 National Guard troops to Pelosi and “she now admits that she turned it down.” Referring to a video Pelosi’s daughter took that day, Trump claimed that Pelosi said, “I take full responsibility for January 6.”

THE FACTS: Trump has repeatedly and falsely claimed that he offered National Guard troops to the Capitol and that his offer was rejected. He has previously said he signed an order for 20,000 troops to go to the Capitol.

The board eventually requested the guard’s assistance after the rioting was underway, and Pelosi and McConnell called the Pentagon and begged for military assistance. Pence, who was in a secure location inside the building, also called the Pentagon to demand reinforcements.

WingsOfGold

Wrong again fatty.

CLAIM: Trump said he offered 10,000 National Guard troops to Pelosi and “she now admits that she turned it down.” Referring to a video Pelosi’s daughter took that day, Trump claimed that Pelosi said, “I take full responsibility for January 6.”

THE FACTS: Trump has repeatedly and falsely claimed that he offered National Guard troops to the Capitol and that his offer was rejected. He has previously said he signed an order for 20,000 troops to go to the Capitol.

The board eventually requested the guard’s assistance after the rioting was underway, and Pelosi and McConnell called the Pentagon and begged for military assistance. Pence, who was in a secure location inside the building, also called the Pentagon to demand reinforcements.
I'll raise you her own words. https://cha.house.gov/2024/6/nancy-...-own-narrative-of-january-6-hbo-footage-shows

StmarysCity79

Straight from the horses ass errrr mouth.

Good for her.

She's a much better person and more honest than Trump

“We did not have any accountability for what was going on there and we should have, this is ridiculous,” Pelosi says, while her aide responds that security officials thought they had sufficient resources. “They clearly didn’t know and I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more,” Pelosi says in the video.

There is no mention of a request from Trump, and Pelosi never said that she took “full responsibility for Jan. 6.”

In a statement, Pelosi spokesman Ian Krager said Trump’s repeated comments about Pelosi are revisionist history.

“Numerous independent fact-checkers have confirmed again and again that Speaker Pelosi did not plan her own assassination on January 6th,” Krager said. “The Speaker of the House is not in charge of the security of the Capitol Complex — on January 6th or any other day of the week.”

WingsOfGold

Good for her.

She's a much better person and more honest than Trump

“We did not have any accountability for what was going on there and we should have, this is ridiculous,” Pelosi says, while her aide responds that security officials thought they had sufficient resources. “They clearly didn’t know and I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more,” Pelosi says in the video.

There is no mention of a request from Trump, and Pelosi never said that she took “full responsibility for Jan. 6.”

In a statement, Pelosi spokesman Ian Krager said Trump’s repeated comments about Pelosi are revisionist history.

“Numerous independent fact-checkers have confirmed again and again that Speaker Pelosi did not plan her own assassination on January 6th,” Krager said. “The Speaker of the House is not in charge of the security of the Capitol Complex — on January 6th or any other day of the week.”
LOLOL honesty? that wasn't intended for public consumption, idiot.