Kankles...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My doctor put me on half days at work, then go home and put my feet up and relax.

Pandora

32 1/2 weeks :clap:

Glad you made it! Now if you can hold out another 10 days or so. You made it this far, you could do that standing on your head. :yay:

Just keep the feet up and the remote surfing. You will WISH you had these bed rest days after #2 comes.

sockgirl77

Pandora said:
32 1/2 weeks :clap:

Glad you made it! Now if you can hold out another 10 days or so. You made it this far, you could do that standing on your head. :yay:

Just keep the feet up and the remote surfing. You will WISH you had these bed rest days after #2 comes.
:huggy:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Epsom Salt -- Magnesium Sulfate -- is a pure mineral that benefits your skin and body in a number of ways. You can soak in it to often skin and use it as a scrub to exfoliate rough patches. You can also soak in it to reduce the swelling and inflammation of body aches and pains.

"Soaking in warm water and two cups of Epsom Salt

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
elaine said:
We have a winna'! :yay:
It wasn't me. I'm a cow, but I'm not nearly as slutty as I'd like to be.

Seriously, try some of those ugly-azz compression stockings that are for anti-embolism issues. They really do work great.

sockgirl77

BadGirl said:
It wasn't me. I'm a cow, but I'm not nearly as slutty as I'd like to be.

Seriously, try some of those ugly-azz compression stockings that are for anti-embolism issues. They really do work great.
Ok. I'll try them. Where would one get them? I bet they are damn sexy! :lol:

Whoever gave me red for my comment on what cankles are, we're both right. The word "cankles" means calves/ankles. HOWEVER, medically it's just swollen ankles. :razz:

Kankles... 05-31-2006 09:34 AM its actually cankles- as in calves for ankles.....

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
sockgirl77 said:
Ok. I'll try them. Where would one get them? I bet they are damn sexy! :lol:
I'm sure that they can be purchased at CVS, or any other pharmacy or medical supply company. I got mine from the surgeon last week when I had my back surgery. They said wearing them would help alleviate DVT (deep vein thrombosis). I have a pair that is knee-high, as well as a pair of thigh-highs. Trust me......they are so damn ugly that they might a well be called "ain't gettin' none" stockings. But apparently they do work well.

K

Katie

The serious heavy duty compression stockings will work! I have two pairs of them for when my right leg is really swollen up. I get lymph edema.

They are a perscription and your dr can get them to you!

H

hborror

sockgirl77 said:
SUCK!

My feet have been propped up. Drink plenty of water. Cut salt out of my diet.

Any suggestions?

Will this be your first child?