Kardashians

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She (Khloe) is my least favorite because she seems to turn on the ridiculousness in mixed company to embarrass her family.

I'm pretty sure her family is immune to embarrassment, considering they do the damndest things in front of millions of strangers. :lol:

I like Khloe - in fact she's the only one I do like besides Bruce. Kris Jenner is probably my least favorite. The episode when she was having a fit because Scott didn't want her having a key to their house so she could just barge in whenever she pleased made me want to slap her one.

Rock_Chick

I'm pretty sure her family is immune to embarrassment, considering they do the damndest things in front of millions of strangers. :lol:

I like Khloe - in fact she's the only one I do like besides Bruce. Kris Jenner is probably my least favorite. The episode when she was having a fit because Scott didn't want her having a key to their house so she could just barge in whenever she pleased made me want to slap her one.

I wanted to smack her last night when he planned that trip to Bora Bora and she whined because she doesnt look good in a bikini and doesnt want to go.. WTF? :smack:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Agreed. She could have anyone she wanted... I dont get him but who knows...

I do agree that the will be divorced but not as soon as you think. Remember she was married before. 2 divorces for her would be devistating to her perfection reputation.

I totally disagree. I don't think she could have anyone she wanted. IMO, she's not all that pretty - too much damn make-up!

I will say that I do NOT watch the show - but I saw the clip on Talk Soup about how she lost her $75,000 ear rings after getting thrown in the ocean. Then they showed the husband-to-be saying something like "How am I going to survive the next 10 days with her!" Seeing that made me laugh and I had to comment on this forum about it. If he couldn't handle that spoiled-b!tch rant by her then, what's gonna happen when they're married? And who the hell in their right mind would wear expensive jewelry to a beach?! :loser:

Rock_Chick

I agree. That's the only reason I like him the slightest. He is a DB and I often wonder why Kourtney stays with him. He's not hot and he dresses like a DB.

i know they are celebs but its Masons dad.. ya know. .theres a "love" there Its hard to get rid of

Rock_Chick

I totally disagree. I don't think she could have anyone she wanted. IMO, she's not all that pretty - too much damn make-up!

I will say that I do NOT watch the show - but I saw the clip on Talk Soup about how she lost her $75,000 ear rings after getting thrown in the ocean. Then they showed the husband-to-be saying something like "How am I going to survive the next 10 days with her!" Seeing that made me laugh and I had to comment on this forum about it. If he couldn't handle that spoiled-b!tch rant by her then, what's gonna happen when they're married? And who the hell in their right mind would wear expensive jewelry to a beach?! :loser:

in hollywood shes known as the most beautiful woman in the world right now and have you seen her with out make up? Shes still really pretty. She looks normal

and BTW if she ripped her clothes off and said do me... I would LOL

Rock_Chick

She looks much better without makeup because her eyes don't look like she has tarantulas perched on the lids.

I think she is so beautiful either way. I LOVE the long lashes and wish I had the time or know how to do that every single day.

and at least she doesnt look all Jerseylicious

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Kim with and without makeup.

Attachments

• KK w & wo makeup.jpg
    KK w & wo makeup.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 99

Pete

Repete
And this one.

I would say a GREAT portion of those uber hottie Hollywood chicks without make up would fit right in making sandwiches at Wawa and no one would notice......unles they put the tomatoes inside the sandwich instead of on top, then I would notice.

in hollywood shes known as the most beautiful woman in the world right now and have you seen her with out make up? Shes still really pretty. She looks normal

and BTW if she ripped her clothes off and said do me... I would LOL
If I recall correctly pretty much all of her relationships were ended by the dude so her looks only seem to get her but so far...:shrug:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I would say a GREAT portion of those uber hottie Hollywood chicks without make up would fit right in making sandwiches at Wawa and no one would notice......unles they put the tomatoes inside the sandwich instead of on top, then I would notice.
So, what you are saying is that, given the right set of circumstances (a decent make-up application, a stylist to dress me appropriately, and a come-hither glance), I just might be considered HOT?

Oh, wait.....don't answer. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
So, what you are saying is that, given the right set of circumstances (a decent make-up application, a stylist to dress me appropriately, and a come-hither glance), I just might be considered HOT?

Oh, wait.....don't answer. :ohwell:

Your already hot, but yea that stuff would enhance the hotness