Kari Lake takes a flamethrower to reporter’s question about Trump and the 2020 election

Clem72

Well, I believe our very own @seekeroftruth is a election poll worker in Arizona, so I will be very interested in her observations from election day.

When I lived in southern Arizona my designated polling location was a strip club. I am not joking, the building used to be a post office and apparently they just kept using the location long after they moved the post office to a bigger building.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
When I lived in southern Arizona my designated polling location was a strip club. I am not joking, the building used to be a post office and apparently they just kept using the location long after they moved the post office to a bigger building.
Did the girls work the poles.. Er Polls?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kari Lake Campaign Slams Obama Speech in Phoenix: He 'Lost Arizona Twice'

Former President Barack Obama criticized Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake during a speech in Phoenix on Wednesday.

”This isn’t a reality show. If Kari Lake is your governor, we know what she’ll be focused on — because Donald Trump told us,” Obama said, while campaigning for the Democratic slate of statewide candidates. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Arizona Official Demands Investigation of Kari Lake on Potential Felony Charges

Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes has asked Attorney General Kris Mayes to investigate and consider taking enforcement action against gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake for a potential felony offense after her Twitter account shared a graphic containing images of voter signatures on ballots she identified as having been “illegally counted.”

Fontes asked the attorney general in a Jan. 30 letter to “investigate and take appropriate enforcement action against Kari Lake for potential violations of Arizona law committed under her Twitter handle, @KariLake.”

The secretary of state’s request to probe Lake references a Jan. 23 post on Twitter in which she shared 16 images of early ballot affidavits compared with signatures from voter registration records. She claimed that this is proof that nearly 40,000 ballots cast in the November gubernatorial election didn’t match voter signatures on record and so were “illegally counted.”