Karma Flirts!!!

Foxhound

Finishing last
Hey karma flirt. You know who you are. But I don't know who you are. I won't belive a sig on the Karma cause anyone can type your name in there. If you really want to flirt with me send me a normal PM. That way I know it IS from you. Otherwise I'm just going to treat it as a joke from someone.

:huggy: anyways.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Foxhound said:
Hey karma flirt. You know who you are. But I don't know who you are. I won't belive a sig on the Karma cause anyone can type your name in there. If you really want to flirt with me send me a normal PM. That way I know it IS from you. Otherwise I'm just going to treat it as a joke from someone.

Sounds like your getting stalked :lmao:

camily

Peace
Foxhound said:

It's a big :nono: to sign someone elses name in karma (unless your in the pound) and will give them a timeout if Board Mommy finds out. It's probably from whoever signed it.

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
It's a big :nono: to sign someone elses name in karma (unless your in the pound) and will give them a timeout if Board Mommy finds out. It's probably from whoever signed it.

:yeahthat: The karma I got the other day that said, "pull my hair and bust my ass :love: Camily" proves it. :yay::yay:

onebdzee

off the shelf
camily said:

:yeahthat: