Karma Giving

How much more karma giving is required for us?

• Twice and many

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Stay the same

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LexiGirl75 said:
Dear Vrai,

I wanted to know if we members can get more chances in a 24hr period to give karma out. Same karma rules just tweak the "too much in a 24hr" amount. The board is growing and a lot of people are really nice and others funny. TIA! :flowers:

- Lexi
I think it should stay the way it is because the face value of karma would bottom out if we were suddenly able to give karma out willy-nilly...:jameo:

One simply needs to be more selective in how one choses to give ones limited karma. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I think it should stay the way it is because the face value of karma would bottom out if we were suddenly able to give karma out willy-nilly...:jameo:

One simply needs to be more selective in how one choses to give ones limited karma. :shrug:
:yeahthat: I always forget to give karma, and when I do, it's usually to the same people. So I'll find that I need to spread some around before giving it to so and so again, but honestly can't remember when I gave anyone karma last. :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: I always forget to give karma, and when I do, it's usually to the same people. So I'll find that I need to spread some around before giving it to so and so again, but honestly can't remember when I gave anyone karma last. :lmao:

:yeahthat:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:yeahthat: which isn't fair to those of us who had to earn our green the old-fashioned way--by forming karma teams and developing intricate bloming patterns.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Karma is one of those hard-wired things that I have very little control over. I put in a request for the next upgrade to include the ability to allow extra karma hits for premium members, but I doubt it will happen. None of the vBulletin forum owners seem to enjoy karma as much as we do. :lol:

cdsulhoff

It would be nice to be able to reply to the person who gave us the Karma.. It can still be done without know who gave the karma to you. Personally I have Karma that really does not make any sense. Personally, I believe it is ppl who likes to mess with other and their Karma. Where as I would like the chance to mess back.... What's the point of having someone leave you red karma and a crappy message when you can not return the same gesture to that person especially when that person does not sign for it.

cdsulhoff

cdsulhoff said:
It would be nice to be able to reply to the person who gave us the Karma [ I mean the ones who do not sign for it ].. It can still be done without know who gave the karma to you. Personally I have Karma that really does not make any sense. Personally, I believe it is ppl who likes to mess with other and their Karma. Where as I would like the chance to mess back.... What's the point of having someone leave you red karma and a crappy message when you can not return the same gesture to that person especially when that person does not sign for it.

I felt the need to insert the bold text above..

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
Karma is one of those hard-wired things that I have very little control over. I put in a request for the next upgrade to include the ability to allow extra karma hits for premium members, but I doubt it will happen. None of the vBulletin forum owners seem to enjoy karma as much as we do. :lol:
That woud be great and would be an excellent selling point for you on the premium memberships.

S

Scaratica

I get bad Karma all of the time. I WILL share my opinion regardless of who gives me good or bad feed back.I am a PREMO member

onebdzee

off the shelf
vraiblonde said:
I get bad karma all the time and some of it is very amusing. I should post the good ones.... :lol:

I got bad karma the other day(and called a dork :lmao: ) for quoting sweetpea

See if I do that again :drama:

:lmao:

cdsulhoff

I just want to say TY to the one's who just gave me red karma for doing the same thing everyone is doing in this forum. Which is giving a suggestion to the poll question..Good G-D you all really do not like anyone else opinion...

Last edited:

Cinderella

Since I'm new, my karma isn't worth anything but I'll continue giving good karma out. I like the karma system, but I don't like the anonymity. I think reps should come with the posters name, like PM's are. The current system is too easy to abuse.

Does your T/A know who gives karma even if the person didn't sign it? How about nasty posters who give negative karma but sign another posters name to it. Has that ever happened here?

Am I asking too many questions? LOL

mainman

Set Trippin
Cinderella said:
Since I'm new, my karma isn't worth anything but I'll continue giving good karma out. I like the karma system, but I don't like the anonymity. I think reps should come with the posters name, like PM's are. The current system is too easy to abuse.

Does your T/A know who gives karma even if the person didn't sign it? How about nasty posters who give negative karma but sign another posters name to it. Has that ever happened here?

Am I asking too many questions? LOL
If you give nasty karma and sign someone elses name you get a time out...