Karma Giving

How much more karma giving is required for us?

• Twice and many

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Stay the same

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Negative Nancy said:
So your saying it ain't?
Nope, I agree with you - karma means nothing at all. So why people take it so seriously, I have no idea. It's the forum equivalent of a prank phone call.

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
Nope, I agree with you - karma means nothing at all. So why people take it so seriously, I have no idea. It's the forum equivalent of a prank phone call.

But at least Verizon cares if you complain. :killingme

meangirl

Nice lady!
vraiblonde said:

Maybe the Premo's should have caller ID. :killingme

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
vraiblonde said:

So that makes you negative cause you agree with me.:razz:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
It's the forum equivalent of a prank phone call.
I think it's the equivilant of a gift on your front porch. You either get pretty flowers with your pal's name attached, or a flaming bag of dog crap with a weirdo snickering behind the tree in your front yard. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
meangirl said:
Maybe the Premo's should have caller ID.
We were going to do that at one time, but the software won't let me allow just Premos to see their karma givers.

camily

Peace
Nickel said:
I think it's the equivilant of a gift on your front porch. You either get pretty flowers with your pal's name attached, or a flaming bag of dog crap with a weirdo snickering behind the tree in your front yard. :shrug:
That made me laugh out loud!!! :killingme

Cinderella

I got my first (unsigned) red for asking too many questions...lol Thanks to those who gave me friendly comments with green/gray.

I guess newbies aren't supposed to ask too many question, huh?

I'll go back into my corner now and be quiet.

bcp

In My Opinion
I only give good karma.
its not that I like everyone, its just that IM too lazy to click on the bad karma thingy... maybe if the bad karma thingy were the default?