Kate at Bella

Momoney89

Just saw Kate at Bella Salon for the first time. She is super. Very relaxed easy to talk to and gave me just the right cut I was looking for.

Momoney89

aren't you a man? A little fruity to me to be talking about salons and your great hair :lol:

Yeah I am a guy and yeah I think she is great. I guess you would rather go to Floyds barbershop and be rubbed on my some man. I have a hot banging wife and get more in a month than you probably get in a year. Party on!

PrepH4U

Yeah I am a guy and yeah I think she is great. I guess you would rather go to Floyds barbershop and be rubbed on my some man. I have a hot banging wife and get more in a month than you probably get in a year. Party on!

Oh did I miss the thread about Floyds barbershop? :shrug: Darn I used to go to a Floyd's I didn't realize we had one here also. :yahoo: Party on Garth! :howdy:

nomoney

Still think its a little to fruity to me fruit boy. *3 snaps in a z formation*

Otter

Nothing to see here

Lets hope so, Nomoney has been celibate since she entered the convent 3 yrs ago.

Momoney89

Still think its a little to fruity to me fruit boy. *3 snaps in a z formation*

I think you are the fruit and acting homophobic cause u r still in the closet. Most real men like a woman cutting their hair. Go put on your adam lambert cd and take a bubble bath!

nomoney

I think you are the fruit and acting homophobic cause u r still in the closet. Most real men like a woman cutting their hair. Go put on your adam lambert cd and take a bubble bath!

I bet you get your toes done to dontcha? Just the fact that you even know who adam lambert is makes ya rooty tooty fresh and fruity.

Momoney89

I bet you get your toes done to dontcha? Just the fact that you even know who adam lambert is makes ya rooty tooty fresh and fruity.

Nope never had my toes done like you. Its hard not to know who he is since the press and every other media outlet spread his ugly mug all over every magazine and show known to man for about three weeks (the length of his fame from idol). I see you know who he is as well so I guess you better jump your berries in with the yogurt!