Kate at Bella

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nope never had my toes done like you. Its hard not to know who he is since the press and every other media outlet spread his ugly mug all over every magazine and show known to man for about three weeks (the length of his fame from idol). I see you know who he is as well so I guess you better jump your berries in with the yogurt!

Is your "wife" in Iraq keeping the world safe for democracy?

nomoney

Nope never had my toes done like you. Its hard not to know who he is since the press and every other media outlet spread his ugly mug all over every magazine and show known to man for about three weeks (the length of his fame from idol). I see you know who he is as well so I guess you better jump your berries in with the yogurt!

I can honestly say I've never listened to his music, nor do I watch that idol crap. Who was the last person voted off of dancing with the stars? I'm sure you know there macho man. :lmao:

Momoney89

I can honestly say I've never listened to his music, nor do I watch that idol crap. Who was the last person voted off of dancing with the stars? I'm sure you know there macho man. :lmao:

Have never watched dancing with the stars, so you will have to check cnn on that one. I better let you go now so you can shave your legs and pick out a dress for tiki bar opening.

nomoney

Have never watched dancing with the stars, so you will have to check cnn on that one. I better let you go now so you can shave your legs and pick out a dress for tiki bar opening.

That jab might bother me if I wasn't a woman idiot :lmao: Did your top pick win on the bachelor?

Momoney89

why did you censor our the word laid? Is it because you're a pussy? :popcorn:

No, you obviously have not read or remembered the agreements when you first signed on to the forum. But since you have over 16,000 posts, I guess you have no other life. The rules state not to use obscene or offensive language. Some people follow the rules, but since you are a woman you say, I guess you feel entitled. Enjoy your gallon of ice cream tonight while you watch your chick flick. Also, your over use of the emoticons is really funny.

PrepH4U

No, you obviously have not read or remembered the agreements when you first signed on to the forum. But since you have over 16,000 posts, I guess you have no other life. The rules state not to use obscene or offensive language. Some people follow the rules, but since you are a woman you say, I guess you feel entitled. Enjoy your gallon of ice cream tonight while you watch your chick flick. Also, your over use of the emoticons is really funny.

Laid is a naughtly word? :confused:

He was laid to rest.

My hen laid on her eggs.

nomoney

Coming from the "man" who was crying about having to pay for his costly BMW repairs by placing a smilie at the top of every single post.

If the word is not allowed it is automatically censored douchette. :dur: the word laid is not even close to being a "forbidden" word. A manly man would not be afraid to use the word laid :lol: :coughmansexualcough:

Momoney89

Coming from the "man" who was crying about having to pay for his costly BMW repairs by placing a smilie at the top of every single post.

If the word is not allowed it is automatically censored douchette. :dur: the word laid is not even close to being a "forbidden" word. A manly man would not be afraid to use the word laid :lol: :coughmansexualcough:

You certainly are hung up on wasting your time trying to insult me. Its ok, I will just wrack it up to your limited brain power.:evil: