Katrina Debit Cards

nomoney

migtig said:
I had a personal drama and lost almost everything I owned due to an unforseen event and thankfully I had insurance to replace all that could be replaced. However, sadly, some momentos and family pictures, especially of deceased loved ones, cannot ever be replaced.
it was that darn meteorite shower wasn't it? :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
migtig said:
I had a personal drama and lost almost everything I owned due to an unforseen event and thankfully I had insurance to replace all that could be replaced. However, sadly, some momentos and family pictures, especially of deceased loved ones, cannot ever be replaced.
Fire? Flood? Sorry about your loss.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
nomoney said:
it was that darn meteorite shower wasn't it? :huggy:
:lol: I actually thought I was gonna have to borrow some boxes from you to live out of for a while, but Barbra gave me two (one for me one for the dawg) big sturdy rubbermaid ones on wheels so I could push my new home around or hitch them up to the dawg and travel. Brings new meaning to "mobile home".

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
elaine said:
So ya' buy store brand mac and cheese instead of Kraft. What's so hard about that?

Where's MM with his whoosh? :lol:

You don't buy food at all silly. You ca$h them in so you can buy that Louis Vitton purse or whatever.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sharon said:
Where's MM with his whoosh? :lol:

You don't buy food at all silly. You ca$h them in so you can buy that Louis Vitton purse or whatever.

:dur: My bad. I thought you just hooked up with a grocery clerk that you know so you can Newports. What the he!! would I know about food stamps? :lmao:

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
:lol: I actually thought I was gonna have to borrow some boxes from you to live out of for a while, but Barbra gave me two (one for me one for the dawg) big sturdy rubbermaid ones on wheels so I could push my new home around or hitch them up to the dawg and travel. Brings new meaning to "mobile home".
You have to be careful you don't snap the lid on too tight. :dead: :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
migtig said:

So, you moved in next door to nomo, huh?

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:
darn squirrels
I think it just fell. After I got done hopping around and rubbing my gourd I looked and saw no evidence of squirrels. Just unlucky, but now I plan to wear my motorcycle helmet while I do yard work until January or so when all the gumballs should be down. :yay: