Kawasaki disease

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I used to have it. I'd get terrible flair ups in early spring, usually on warm sunny days and would have to leave work.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Mymo has a family memeber who was diagnosed with it a few years ago. I"ll ask her to read this and get back to you tonight.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Jett Travolta had it. :frown:

Wait... did he really? Wow. Interesting.

I was listening to Dr. radio on xm yesterday and they were saying something about a link to carpet cleaner.

I had it when I was 3, with peretinitus, I was hospitalized a month. When I had it there were only 34 cases of it in the US.

I just wanted to see if there was anybody out there like me, see if they have any complications today with anything.

SoMDGirl42

Wait... did he really? Wow. Interesting.

I was listening to Dr. radio on xm yesterday and they were saying something about a link to carpet cleaner.

I had it when I was 3, with peretinitus, I was hospitalized a month. When I had it there were only 34 cases of it in the US.

I just wanted to see if there was anybody out there like me, see if they have any complications today with anything.

Have a cousin with it. He was 2 when diagnosed. He's now in his early 20's. As far as I know, he hasn't had any further problems. He used to go every year for x-rays and an echocardiogram. Never affected his heart either, no damage to date.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Have a cousin with it. He was 2 when diagnosed. He's now in his early 20's. As far as I know, he hasn't had any further problems. He used to go every year for x-rays and an echocardiogram. Never affected his heart either, no damage to date.

Heart disease runs in my family anyway. My son had an SVT they found it in utero but he grew out of it.

To my understanding, Kawasakis does not stay with you but I'm not a doctor.