Kayak Fishing Anyone??

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Haven't been doing much lately but I have fished a few times early this summer in my Hertiage that I have set-up for fishing from.

spinner

We fish from the kayak all the time, I just started this year but my BF has been fishing that way for awhile. He caught a big bass Saturday night. I love it, it's so much fun.

turd_ferguson

nice marmot
Haven't been doing much lately but I have fished a few times early this summer in my Hertiage that I have set-up for fishing from.

My last kayaking trip ended up costing $742 in medical bills plus $250 in a car insurance deductible. Not too mention the ruined turkey burgers of a friend - that was the biggest drawback of the day.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
My last kayaking trip ended up costing $742 in medical bills plus $250 in a car insurance deductible. Not too mention the ruined turkey burgers of a friend - that was the biggest drawback of the day.

Should of bit the bullet and ate them burnt hot dogs. I drank another 12 pack, felt fine. :buddies:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Thanks

Thank you to those of you who came out to paddle with us.. Sorry about the rain, but we hope to see you again and some new faces as well

:howdy:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
4th Sept. Fishing

We will be launching from solomons island this thursday to do some fishing... Hope to see you there...

:yahoo:

spinner

Sounds like fun, my daughter and I caught some little perch and croaker near Clark's Landing last evening. I love fishing out of the kayak, the water is so beautiful.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
I may have seen you!!

I was on my way to the cove point light house and saw a guy and his daughter in a tandam kayak paddling out there... Was that you by any chance.. There was three of us.. out there..

We would love to have you guys paddle with us...

spinner

No, that wasn't us, I'm not a guy and we don't have a tandem kayak. Ours are bright yellow and blue/grey.
We thought about coming out and joining you but we are new at this fishing thing and we aren't too sure what we are doing. But it's fun. And I love my kayak.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Sounds Perfect..

That sounds like the perfect reason to come.. Thats what our club is all about having fun and learning from each other... How old is your daughter.. My Daughter is currently the youngest member of our club and she is 11..

Attachments

• P1010101.JPG
    P1010101.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 106
  • zoomer[4].jpg
    zoomer[4].jpg
    47 KB · Views: 90

spinner

So how was the fishing last night? We will try to come next Thursday if the weather permits. Where in Solomons do you meet?

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
IT was great!!

The water was a bit rough, but the fishing was great...

I was trolling two jerk baits behind me and casting a spoon... As i passed infront of the pier resturant I caught a smaller stripper then right after I relased that i got hit on both my jerk baits.. (double hook up awsome)

It was one blue fish and one striper... Not real big but still fun...

Later i got into a school of striper.. Caught about 5 all around the same size.. I included a photo...

We look foward to seeing you next thursday...

Attachments

• img243.jpg
    img243.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 99

greenbag13

Make the voices stop!!!!!
Took my son this morning out of Solomons, was a little rough. Trolling with a spoon I picked up 2 small flounders. First time I have caught them on spoons. When I get off Monday morning I'm going to go again, hope it calms down out there by then.