Kayak Fishing Anyone??

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Thats awsome!!

Yeah it suprised me to the first time i caught a flounder trolling a lure.. but it does happen.. More often then i would think..

If you ever get the chance we would love to have you come fish with us...

have a great day!!!

greenbag13

Make the voices stop!!!!!
Ended up taking my brother in law fishing off Solomons, a little choppy and breezy. Caught one small flounder, my son showed up and caught a small blue.

Explorerman08

Kayak fishing

Thank you to those of you who came out to paddle with us.. Sorry about the rain, but we hope to see you again and some new faces as well

:howdy:

I've never done Kayak fishing before, it does sound fascinating. I've got a single Kayak that I just got not too long ago and I'm very eager to try it out, fishing while Kayaking sounds like it would be alot of fun especially if I could hook into a big 'Ol Striper or Blue, I might come out there sometime to S. I. and give it a try with y'all. Maybe next week sometime.

Last edited:

greenbag13

Went out from Solomon's this evening, conditions were great. Lots of baitfish, but only got a couple of hits from anything big. Here's a couple pics I took, enjoy!!

Attachments

• 0916081906a.jpg
    0916081906a.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 0916081924b.jpg
    0916081924b.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 84

spinner

My daughter and I went out this morning by Forest Landing in Hollywood, didn't catch a thing. The tide was out I think maybe that's why. We had fun anyway.

glhs837

Power with Control
GreenB, Was that you and your son off the restaurant over at Solomons I saw while out paddling tonite?

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
That Is A Nice One

That’s a nice Fish... :buddies:

I usually troll two stick baits.. Behind me when I fish off my kayak near Solomon’s... (I have had great success with this method) And have a third rod set up with a deadly dick spoon to cast with if I come upon any schooling fish.

Most of the fish that I have caught with any size to them have been next to the bridge in front of that farm... (Don’t know the name of it) The one that every one parks at for the concerts...

The other hot spot for me any way is in front of the PIER restaurant every time I troll by that place I hookup... Often a double hook up... Think maybe people throw fries into the water or something... (lol)

The little channel that separates the island from the mainland holds some fish most of the time as well.. I like to throw a small artificial squid made by GULP on a jig head in there... Usually I can pull out a few spot... or drum... something like that...

greenbag13

Sunday the 28th, chartreuse grub just off Solomon's. He was 18", put up a good fight, but ended up as 4 fish cakes....

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 73