Keanu Reeves Vs Lizzo: The Ridiculousness of the Mainstream Media

SamSpade

Until someone convinces me otherwise, at every turn Keanu seems to be the genuine article - he eschews the Hollywood limelight, and on occasions when people have met him, he's been helpful and a little self-effacing.

It's possible I've been sucked into yet another bit of propaganda, but it's an unusual thing for actors and celebrities to try and stay out of the Hollywood scene, because their celebrity depends on it.

I guess I just don't like to see people bust on him. Seems to be a good person.

Clem72

Until someone convinces me otherwise, at every turn Keanu seems to be the genuine article - he eschews the Hollywood limelight, and on occasions when people have met him, he's been helpful and a little self-effacing.

It's possible I've been sucked into yet another bit of propaganda, but it's an unusual thing for actors and celebrities to try and stay out of the Hollywood scene, because their celebrity depends on it.

I guess I just don't like to see people bust on him. Seems to be a good person.
My cousin has a story of Keanu coming up to him to talk about my cousin's diesel motorcycle. Said they talked for 20-30 minutes and Keanu asked for a reference for the guy who builds them. So I guess one more anecdote of the guy being pretty cool.