Keep a Weather Eye Out...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Besides the wind warnings of 50mph gusts, there is now a severe t-storm warning in effect until 5:45pm, "blowout" tides (extreme low water 2-4 feet below normal) and gale warnings.

:twitch:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
While on the phone, I was looking out the window and watching the pollen blow through the air. My neighbor is now out cutting her lawn. Achoo!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I get a smile from the people out all day using leaf blowers. Can't think of many things more futile than trying to blow dust around on a windy day.

Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Besides the wind warnings of 50mph gusts, there is now a severe t-storm warning in effect until 5:45pm, "blowout" tides (extreme low water 2-4 feet below normal) and gale warnings.

:twitch:
I came down 242 from VA this afternoon and Allen's Fresh was reduced to a series of drainage ditches. I don't think a canoe could have navigated through there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There are clumps of that pollen crap blowing off the roof. Lawn guy is here now. Already cut, now weed whacking, next blowing the pollen crap. 😂

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
The nephew had to run out and chase down his kids pool toys that had blown all over the neighborhood. It's whipping hard down here along The patuxent.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
There are clumps of that pollen crap blowing off the roof. Lawn guy is here now. Already cut, now weed whacking, next blowing the pollen crap. 😂
:yay:

It's not every landscaper that would continue working in a Gale.