Keepsakes

Grumpy

I'm a pack rat, I keep everything plus I have alot of my parents and grandparents stuff. I have tried to go through everything to get rid of some of it but I am never successful. Of my parents/grandparents stuff, I get a kick out of the very old newspaper that some things are wrapped in. Seeing odd news of the day, ads for grocery stores..etc

UglyBear

I'm a pack rat, I keep everything plus I have alot of my parents and grandparents stuff. I have tried to go through everything to get rid of some of it but I am never successful. Of my parents/grandparents stuff, I get a kick out of the very old newspaper that some things are wrapped in. Seeing odd news of the day, ads for grocery stores..etc
I once spent an hour carefully uncreasing and reading newspaper from 1960 that was stuck between the studs of my old house... and a weekend at the library reading Saturday Morning Post collection since 1880s

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I get a kick out of the very old newspaper that some things are wrapped in. Seeing odd news of the day, ads for grocery stores..etc

I have the last edition of the Washington Star around somewhere if the bugs haven't eaten it

ontheriver

I found a handwritten copy of "Hitler's Will" from the lady I bought my house from. Hysterical.

Grumpy

I'd like to know the story behind this, it was wrapped in newspaper(classifieds) from the 60s. My father wasn't in the Senate but was Prez of a bank in DC.