Ken Dixon Honda

Speedy70 said:
Ken Dixon Honda 04-13-2007 08:47 PM Imus sucks

I agree! Too bad you didn't sign your karma so I could return the favor.

Ken Dixon Honda 04-18-2007 03:12 PM That's why he didn't sign you dumbass

Wow, you think so? What was your first clue?

tyler9300

Ken Dixon

I just bought a new accord form Ken Dixon a month ago and i had a great experience. They were up front with me and gave me a great deal on an SE V-6 accord. I know some of you have problems with them but if you go straight to the manager they will make sure you are taken care of. The managers in the Honda dept. are Mike and steve and they will do almost anything to earn your business. Some of the salesmen do not know what they are doing so if your not happy with something just go to them.

mdgirlie

tyler9300 said:
I just bought a new accord form Ken Dixon a month ago and i had a great experience. They were up front with me and gave me a great deal on an SE V-6 accord. I know some of you have problems with them but if you go straight to the manager they will make sure you are taken care of. The managers in the Honda dept. are Mike and steve and they will do almost anything to earn your business. Some of the salesmen do not know what they are doing so if your not happy with something just go to them.

That's a bunch of bull. The manager wasn't even sincere when I told him what they did to me. What's worse is that my aunt and uncle went there to buy a car about a month ago and some young salesperson there was rude and very nasty to him. My uncle is a very nice and easy-going person. Well, this sales guy got him going in the worst way. My aunt said that she had never seen her husband get so angry with anyone before. They, like me, went somewhere else the same day to buy a car. Too bad for them I think...they lost my business.

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
2ballscrewball said:
I think it is a mistake to buy any vehicle in Charles County or Southern Maryland for that matter. They don't do enough business to give you the best prices.

Go across the bridge to northern Virginia to save the extra $500 to $1000.

The down turn with that is it may cost you that much in gas just to get back to SMD :lmao:

breakdancejones

After being treated terribly when I attempted to go to Ken Dixon, I ended up at bayside in Prince Frederick. They gave me a better deal on my trade and were nothing but polite and honest.

On a side note from an earlier post, after I filled out an eval that was mailed to me, I rec'd a call for further follow up for repairs, and the dude, told me that my honest, but negative, eval had hurt his pay. It was almost like HE was complaining....

tyler9300

mdgirlie said:
That's a bunch of bull. The manager wasn't even sincere when I told him what they did to me. What's worse is that my aunt and uncle went there to buy a car about a month ago and some young salesperson there was rude and very nasty to him. My uncle is a very nice and easy-going person. Well, this sales guy got him going in the worst way. My aunt said that she had never seen her husband get so angry with anyone before. They, like me, went somewhere else the same day to buy a car. Too bad for them I think...they lost my business.

It's not bull, but I am sorry you did not have the same experience i had there.