Kenny Krome Clinic on December 13th in St. Leonard

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Due to Popular Demand anyone wanting to jump 3'6" or 3'9" in Session III we will adjust the jumps for those heights. :yahoo::yahoo:

There only a few spots left for each Session so if you are interest please PM me for a registration form. We will be using the indoor if the weather is below freezing, rainy, or snowy.

Anyone not able to ride in the clinic please join us to Audit for a cost of $10 per person.

http://forums.somd.com/horses/159913-hunter-jumper-equitation-clinic-st-leonard-md.html

SESSION 1: Flat & cross rails 12” to 18” (Novice Riders & Green Horses)

SESSION 2 : 2’ to 2’6” (Intermediate Riders)

SESSION 3 : 2’6” to 3'3" (Advance Riders)

Sorry about the misprint about a LEVEL 4:howdy:

Here is a little Bio about Kenny Krome that I got off the website.

After starting to ride at the age of six at his mother's [Carolyn Krome] pony camp, Ken Krome has been involved with horses his whole life. As a junior rider, he made the long drive from his mother's farm in Maryland to train with George Morris. While studying at the University of Wyoming, where he went on a rodeo scholarship, Ken began judging in order to support himself. Currently he owns and operates K-2 Show Stables off of Persimmon Tree Farm in Westminster, Maryland, where he rides, trains, shows and coaches at competitions up and down the east coast.

As a junior rider, Ken won the Maryland Medal Final, placed second in the Virginia Medal Finals, and competed three times in the Medal/Maclay Finals. Since then, he has won the five year old International Jumper Futurity, placed in many Grand Prix competitions and ridden many horses to zone and national high score awards.

Ken is an FEI course designer and judge as well as an AHSA "R" judge and course designer. Ken has course designed across the country including such notable places as WEF, Devon, Kentucky, Vermont, Ocala, Legacy Cup, and Upperville. He is also a past president of the Maryland Horse Shows Association and a member of the NHJC Board of Governors and USEF Jumper Committee.

Persimmon Tree Farms Website
Training

Last edited:

covekat

Marcia, I wanted to let you know that I wont be able to make it... we have two parties that day, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening... darn it!!! I could really use the clinic!!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Marcia, I wanted to let you know that I wont be able to make it... we have two parties that day, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening... darn it!!! I could really use the clinic!!!

I just found out that we have something that evening also. Last year I got out of it, but this year...nope.

BZHorseMomE

If we'd like to audit, do we need to fill out the form or just show up the day of and pay our $10?

To audit just show up and the $10 fee will be collected. There will be some seating, but bring a chair just in case they are all taken.

Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, and Water will be provided.

Hope you can make it on the 13th. :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

That is a bummer. It would have been great to get your big grey guy out for Kenny to see. Maybe he would've had someone looking for a horse like him.

BZHorseMomE

I just found out that we have something that evening also. Last year I got out of it, but this year...nope.

I've got a Christmas Party that evening too, but I'm going to stick around to audit after riding in the first session. One of the rider in the 3rd session will be jumping the courses set at 3'9".:yahoo:

covekat

I'm still working on a sitter, so maybe I'll make it somehow.. I should know by the end of the week... but I'll see you on Sunday, I emailed Karen my entry, hopefully I had the right number from the 1st show. (It's in my trailer and I forgot to return it...my bad)...

BZHorseMomE

I'm still working on a sitter, so maybe I'll make it somehow.. I should know by the end of the week... but I'll see you on Sunday, I emailed Karen my entry, hopefully I had the right number from the 1st show. (It's in my trailer and I forgot to return it...my bad)...

I'm not going to be showing my Green Bean this weekend. She got in a tangle with the rubber coated electric fence about 4 weeks ago. The front of her right hind hock is still recovering. After a bout with proud flesh it seems to finally be healing better. Just hope she won't have a scar.

I need to find a sitter too. Hubby is working 6am to 6pm. Not sure I want them to run loose will I'm riding. :otter:

spellbound

BZ, I'll bring my big guy if you need to fill a spot. He has been so lazy lately, I'll probably be able to get him through it without him acting up. And if some other horses turn up without riders, I'll do them too.

Sparks

BZ - Me too, as far as I may be able to fill in last minute for you. Willow was sick but I'll ride her this weekend and see how she's doing.

BZHorseMomE

BZ, I'll bring my big guy if you need to fill a spot. He has been so lazy lately, I'll probably be able to get him through it without him acting up. And if some other horses turn up without riders, I'll do them too.

Spellbound right now we still have a few openings in all 3 sessions. I'd love for you to come and ride in one. Which session did you want to do?

Was it decided if you have anyone else coming?:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

BZ - Me too, as far as I may be able to fill in last minute for you. Willow was sick but I'll ride her this weekend and see how she's doing.

Sparks we only have two in Session 2 (2' to 2'6") right now. If your girl is feeling better this weekend let me know. We'd love to have you ride in Session 2. :dye:

BZHorseMomE

Looks like I might have my Mom coming down to watch the boys at the clinic. She also wants to watch the sessions so hopefully they will behave.

I hope you can make it. :howdy: If so what session whould you want to go in??? :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

The weather forecast is looking better for this Saturday for the Kenny Krome clinic. Temps in the 40's. :dye: Plus it looks like we can use the awesome outdoor for the clinic.

Anyone not riding and wanting to audit it should be a nice day for that.

BZHorseMomE

Here are the correct SESSIONS for this weekend clinic with Kenny Krome on December 13th. We will also have a rider in SESSION 3 jumping the courses at 3'9". Should be fun to ride in as well as audit.

SESSION 1: Flat & cross rails 12” to 18” (Novice Riders & Green Horses)

SESSION 2 : 2’ to 2’6” (Intermediate Riders)

SESSION 3 : 2’6” to 3'3" (Advance Riders)

Sorry about the misprint about a LEVEL 4