Kenny Krome Clinic on December 13th in St. Leonard

Sparks

Sparks we only have two in Session 2 (2' to 2'6") right now. If your girl is feeling better this weekend let me know. We'd love to have you ride in Session 2. :dye:

BZ, There's no way I'll be able to ride this weekend with kenny. Willow is feeling better but I won't have time to ride her this week at all and I'm picking up my new truck on Saturday :yahoo: during the day and have a christmas party that night. Sorry.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
about what time of day will these things happen?

Devine here are the times.

9am to 11am
SESSION 1: Flat & cross rails 12” to 18” (Novice Riders & Green Horses)

11am to 1pm
SESSION 2 : 2’ to 2’6” (Intermediate Riders)

2pm to 4pm
SESSION 3 : 2’6” to 3'3" (Advance Riders)

BZHorseMomE

BZ I'll do the 2nd session unless there are very few in the 3rd session. He and I are both out of shape.

:yahoo::yahoo: There have been a few scratches so I'm glad you can make it. Hey my girl has been off for 5 weeks so she should be a ball of fire.

Jumped her for the first time last night over some crossrails since she will be doing that on Saturday. Waited for her to do all the crazy stuff babies who are OTTB do, but she didn't. I was so prepared for it that I had to make myself relax since she DIDN'T try to :
- Put on the breaks and stop at the jump.
- Run out
- Pop over the fence like a deer
- Take the fence long
- Buck when she landed
- Take off after landing on the other side of the jump and so on.

Her cut on the front of her hock is getting better, but it is still healing. Just hope we can make it 2 hrs. Last night I rode & my oldest did a W/T lesson on her afterwards. He has such a hard time posting to her long strided trot, but he is getting it. Glad I found an OTTB with a good brain.

BZHorseMomE

BZ, There's no way I'll be able to ride this weekend with kenny. Willow is feeling better but I won't have time to ride her this week at all and I'm picking up my new truck on Saturday :yahoo: during the day and have a christmas party that night. Sorry.

Sorry you won't be able to make it. I'll keep you posted on upcoming events. We will have be having more LBNT and BNT in the future. Going to try to do some other fun events in 09' as well. Trying to draw some larger horse events to So. Maryland!!!