cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Attachments

• irak.jpg
    irak.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 70
T

Toreadoralpha

Will John Kerry get another Purple Heart for this, enquiring minds want to know?

T

Toreadoralpha

No. He is no longer a member of the military, and he was not injured. Also, the helicopter was not forced down by enemy actions.

:sarcasm:Thank you so much for clearing that issue up so quickly. :sarcasm:I was afraid we might have to get the swiftboaters involved again to clear up this issue.:sarcasm:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Are you a better authority than the military, when it comes to John Kerry's military service?

I noticed he hasn't yet collected Pickens' reward for disproving the allegations of the Truth to Power, Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. Must be tough not to release your official records when they have the potential to bite one in the azz or bury your critics. Which is it in this case?

Kerad

I noticed he hasn't yet collected Pickens' reward for disproving the allegations of the Truth to Power, Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. Must be tough not to release your official records when they have the potential to bite one in the azz or bury your critics. Which is it in this case?

He doesn't need to prove or disprove anything. His military record and awards speak for his service.