Kerry cheats?

SmallTown

Football season!
Rapture Man said:
"Going onsite" is akin to heading into the first debate of a very important, closely contested presidential election? :confused:
Exactly! If i'm just at work and i don't break the habit, imagine getting prepared for a live debate in front of millions of people and totally disregarding habits you have done for YEARS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmallTown said:
totally disregarding habits you have done for YEARS.
If John Kerry gets elected President, he better figure out how to disregard habits he's had for years. Like not showing up for work.

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
If John Kerry gets elected President, he better figure out how to disregard habits he's had for years. Like not showing up for work.
you misunderestimate the power of habits.
:killingme

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
vraiblonde said:

Or taking more vacations than any other president.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jlabsher said:
Or taking more vacations than any other president.
Kerry will have to take a lot of vacations because he gets sick so easily. He got sick while campaigning, then his spokesperson said that the reason he missed all those Senate votes is because he had a flu bug (for 20 years).

D

dems4me

SmallTown said:
I guess the next thing you're going to say is that Kerry paid off the networks to show Bush's odd facial expressions while Kerry was speaking :killingme

I thought he looked constipated :shrug:

SamSpade

I wondered why Kerry usually had his head tilted to the side most of the time, the way a dog looks at you when he's curious.

Of course, it was always tilted to the *left*.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
SamSpade said:
I wondered why Kerry usually had his head tilted to the side most of the time, the way a dog looks at you when he's curious.

Of course, it was always tilted to the *left*.
:killingme