Kerry wants to remove CO2 from the atmosphere

SamSpade

And evidently - all of it.

Admittedly - I kind of know what he MEANT - the reduce the carbon dioxide already there, because the concentration is pretty high. I doubt he meant to get rid of it all unless he seriously IS that stupid.

But actually CO2 is hardly the worst greenhouse gas - scrubbing it from the atmosphere isn't the solution.

workerbee

Admittedly - I kind of know what he MEANT - the reduce the carbon dioxide already there, because the concentration is pretty high. I doubt he meant to get rid of it all unless he seriously IS that stupid.

But actually CO2 is hardly the worst greenhouse gas - scrubbing it from the atmosphere isn't the solution.

Hey John... try holding your breath for 15 minutes in between... breaths. The average human exhales about 2.3 pounds of carbon dioxide on an average day. (The exact quantity depends on your activity level—a person engaged in vigorous exercise produces up to eight times as much CO2 as his sedentary brethren.)

BOP

Brawndo, not CO2, is what plants crave.

BOP

Hey John... try holding your breath for 15 minutes in between... breaths. The average human exhales about 2.3 pounds of carbon dioxide on an average day. (The exact quantity depends on your activity level—a person engaged in vigorous exercise produces up to eight times as much CO2 as his sedentary brethren.)
You're assuming he's human.