Kid Nation

C

canuk woman

Forget what I said about Nellie Oleson on the inside more like Both her and Nancy oleson on the inside

C

canuk woman

Ok last night when I read that someone had been accused of bribing people in order to be nominated for a gold star only one person popped in my head: Taylor. But it turned out that it wasn't her (huh?) anyway Greg really did improv because he nominated a kid that he tormented for a gold star and he got it (I guess that's his big way of saying sorry)

C

canuk woman

Ok I missed my report last week. While last week someone almost left this time someone left and now everyone is mad at the town council and there's gonna be another election. I'm surprised Taylor didn't put her hand up but she is improving maybe it's because they haven't focused on her lately.

C

canuk woman

OMG I think there are like two episodes left and if it doesn't get renewed then I will be sad. Looks like if I heard right Taylor should not have got the letter from her parents because I heard that she will be banned from getting rewards

K

Kain99

I like Kid Nation! It is very interesting to see how politically motivated these children have become.

My friends and I used to say "Kids should rule the world!" Not thinking that so much since watching the show. :lmao:

C

canuk woman

OMG after the showdown the town council actually chose something fun for a change (Well yeah who could resist DDR) And Taylor really did it this time first there was a repeat of episode 2 (remember the chickens incident?) and after being banned from the reward because she refused to work Taylor actually worked her butt off on the dishes!!?!?!? what what what???

C

canuk woman

Well it's done for the season a couple of kids ended up taking home 70,000 dollars (because two of them were previous gold star winners) and it was so cool how they could make spaghetti from scratch oh and the surprise was their parents showed up at Bonanza

C

canuk woman

I Can't Believe It Those Bastards At Cbs Cancelled This Show