Kim Potter

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Keeping the BLM community happy.
Perhaps. But at the end of the day, shooting a perp with a gun instead of a taser is a pretty big mistake when the former was not clearly justified.

That aside, if the shitbaggage had not vigorously resisted arrest, he'd probably still be alive and happily living his life in jail now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Safe bet, unfortunately he wanted to go to a Christmas party. :mad: HOPEFULLY she will win an appeal.

See, and I think that's a pretty significant thing, mistaking your gun for a taser. This time it was some shitbag, who might it be next time?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sure it was but 26 years without a blemish? Everybody get a awshiit.

My awshiits never resulted in anyone's death.

I mean, I feel for her on some level. She seems genuinely remorseful and I believe it was an accident. But....damn.....that's a big freaking mistake.

If she were fooling with the radio and ran a red light, killing someone, she'd do time. This is pretty much the same thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll be butt honest, if it were up to me I wouldn't be bothering anyone who killed a habitual violent criminal. I'd be like, "Nah, we're good. Have a nice day."

I'm reading a book series about killer kids - as in kids, some as young as 8, who murdered people in cold blood. There were warning signs up the waz with most of them, yet they were ignored. And even when some kid kills and does things I don't even want to type out on here, whiner liberals didn't want them taken out of society. "He's just a kid! He didn't know any better than to strangle and sodomize a toddler before eating his face! He had a rough home life!"

I'm tellin' ya - if we could get rid of the Democrats there would be no Daunte Wrights to get shot instead of tased. They'd either straighten up right quick or get gone.

But until @TPD and I rule the world, this is the world we live in. :sshrug:

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

My awshiits never resulted in anyone's death.

I mean, I feel for her on some level. She seems genuinely remorseful and I believe it was an accident. But....damn.....that's a big freaking mistake.

If she were fooling with the radio and ran a red light, killing someone, she'd do time. This is pretty much the same thing.
True but her past should count for something.............. over his.

Louise

I'll be butt honest, if it were up to me I wouldn't be bothering anyone who killed a habitual violent criminal. I'd be like, "Nah, we're good. Have a nice day."

I'm reading a book series about killer kids - as in kids, some as young as 8, who murdered people in cold blood. There were warning signs up the waz with most of them, yet they were ignored. And even when some kid kills and does things I don't even want to type out on here, whiner liberals didn't want them taken out of society. "He's just a kid! He didn't know any better than to strangle and sodomize a toddler before eating his face! He had a rough home life!"

I'm tellin' ya - if we could get rid of the Democrats there would be no Daunte Wrights to get shot instead of tased. They'd either straighten up right quick or get gone.

But until @TPD and I rule the world, this is the world we live in. :sshrug:

The earthquakes we are hearing about, lately, in multiple places are from normal people, Founders, and patriots rolling in their graves.

direxpgw

I love all these Monday morning quarterbacks who have been thru high intensity situations all the time commenting on what they most certainly woulda done. Let me let you in on a secret. You have NO idea what you woulda done in a similar situation. Adrenaline will make you do some crazy things. Put yourself in a situation where you might get killed in the next 5 seconds and lets see if you make the perfect rational choice in all cases. The woman made a mistake. Instead of hitting the brake she hit the gas. You can all say youd never do that. I bet half of you would shoot yourself in the foot by accident. Try not to be too harsh on the woman. She obviously had remorse. Obviously didnt mean it. When you are a dirtbag running from the cops, keep in mind they are human too and accidents happen.