Kitty Litter Boxes at SMC for those that identify as cats?

NOTSMC

I swear I'm not making this up. My BF said he heard it from the guy doing his yard work and his neighbor said he heard the same thing. So anyone here heard that and if I may ask, what the hell would a human being do in a litter box? Thanks in advance.

StmarysCity79

I swear I'm not making this up. My BF said he heard it from the guy doing his yard work and his neighbor said he heard the same thing. So anyone here heard that and if I may ask, what the hell would a human being do in a litter box? Thanks in advance.

Are you really this stupid?

Do you also think Haitians are eating pets and students are coming home from school a different gender?

How did Trump and the Republicans break so many elderly brains in this country?

PJay

Screenshot_20241021-101059.png

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The furries have been around a little while.

Their parents and the school system employees making those decisions need to be slapped.

NOTSMC

Are you really this stupid?

Do you also think Haitians are eating pets and students are coming home from school a different gender?

How did Trump and the Republicans break so many elderly brains in this country?
a. Where did I say I believed it?
b. No I absolutely do NOT believe that Haitians are eating pets (nor geese).
c. I've never heard anything about students coming home from school a different gender until YOU mentioned it.
d. I am NOT a Trump supporter, nor Republican. I'm unaffiliated, not that it's any of your
f*****g business.

Did I answer your question?

Maybe you can answer one for me. Why are you ALWAYS such a bitch?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll have to find the commercial. Not to change the subject, but have you ever seen the movie Unhinged? Not spooky, but Russell Crowe was bat crap crazy. Sure made me think twice about giving people the middle finger when I'm driving.
I think I have.