Kitty Litter Boxes at SMC for those that identify as cats?

PJay

a. Where did I say I believed it?
b. No I absolutely do NOT believe that Haitians are eating pets (nor geese).
c. I've never heard anything about students coming home from school a different gender until YOU mentioned it.
d. I am NOT a Trump supporter, nor Republican. I'm unaffiliated, not that it's any of your
f*****g business.

Did I answer your question?

Maybe you can answer one for me. Why are you ALWAYS such a bitch?
why?

somdwatch

a. Where did I say I believed it?
b. No I absolutely do NOT believe that Haitians are eating pets (nor geese).
c. I've never heard anything about students coming home from school a different gender until YOU mentioned it.
d. I am NOT a Trump supporter, nor Republican. I'm unaffiliated, not that it's any of your
f*****g business.

Did I answer your question?

Maybe you can answer one for me. Why are you ALWAYS such a bitch?
IT's not a bitch! The good lord didn't give her any cable to go with her elevator, now IT's stuck on IQ Level .5.

Bare-ya-cuda

Are you really this stupid?

Do you also think Haitians are eating pets and students are coming home from school a different gender?

How did Trump and the Republicans break so many elderly brains in this country?
It has been verified the Haitians have been eating wildlife and pets. Where have you been. Try hitting the refresh button every now and then.

Humbled

Are you really this stupid?

Do you also think Haitians are eating pets and students are coming home from school a different gender?

How did Trump and the Republicans break so many elderly brains in this country?
Think for just a bit if you still can. If the Democrats had called out ole Bill and Hillary for screwin over those poor Haitians, they might still be in Haiti and everyone's pets would be safe.

DannyMotorcycle

ya gotta be pretty fuctarders to believe main stream media just because they said it... Yes people in the poorest countries eat cats including haiti.
YOU Would eat a cat if you didn't have food. If you were the donner party cat would be wonderful to eat for you right now.
Yes schools are trying to transgender kids. There has already been a lawsuit that was settled. But your propaganda news outlets don't talk about that and you think you know everything because they tell you things. Geeze enrich your information sources to the other side of the isle and stop being naive.

DannyMotorcycle

And yes i'll vote for trump.. not that he's always been an Angel (nor have you, don't know who you think you're fooling) but I care that the border is open and it facilitates child sex trafficking. I care that the costs of goods, and everything are up because the democrats kill domestic energy production. I'm going to choose the party that believes in God and morality. Only idiots choose the party of evil.. it's funny you can't tell they're evil they want to kill babies, genitally mutilate and sexually violate children, and set murderers and rapists free. Whenever I see someone be a victim in MD, I only sympathize if they're not a democrat and didn't vote for what they got.