knee length boots

frozenrain

Just thinking today I have not worn my knee length boots for a couple of years! Do not see them often around here if at all.
Are they still o.k to wear?

4d2008

Just thinking today I have not worn my knee length boots for a couple of years! Do not see them often around here if at all.
Are they still o.k to wear?

Yep jumping into the ladies forums again :evil:

Please wear them :yahoo:

Thank you. that is all.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You know I hate to shop..But boots and sandals are my weakness.

But to answer your question, wear what you want and what you like. Don't let trends dictate your style. It may not even be a "style" but hey, as long as you like it, who cares:jet:

frozenrain

You know I hate to shop..But boots and sandals are my weakness.

But to answer your question, wear what you want and what you like. Don't let trends dictate your style. It may not even be a "style" but hey, as long as you like it, who cares:jet:

Sure is, rock it out :biggrin:

:yay: O.K thankyou. I have one pair that I have only worn once.Really comfortable but stylish-black leather with nice length heel.

I am hoping to go to New York soon -never been before. So just thinking what to wear.
I used to wear such boots for shopping but now I wear flat trainers:lmao:

I lost 4D2008 quote but thankyou too.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I just wore boots that were up to my knee yesterday. I think its perfectly fine to wear them. Boots are hot.

frozenrain

I just wore boots that were up to my knee yesterday. I think its perfectly fine to wear them. Boots are hot.

So did I. One of the things I like about cooler weather, is my cooler weather wardrobe.

brilliant:yay:

If you can wait until November/December you can see the Rockettes perform at Radio City Music Hall. Quite a SPECTACULAR show!

We are still deciding everything that we want to see and do there.thanks though!I think the end of October/early November...