knee length boots

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I <3 boots!

Someone was rocking some boots last Saturday :hot:

:diva:

I think its perfectly fine to wear them. Boots are hot.

:yeahthat:

Boots are always in. I wear different kinds of boots depending on the outfit, dressing up or dressing down. I have ankle boots, knee high boots and thigh high boots in flat, medium, or high heels, in leather or suede.

There is always going to be the trend of the season but then again there are always the classics that never go out of style.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
So did I. One of the things I like about cooler weather, is my cooler weather wardrobe.

Exxxxactly.:yay:

:yeahthat:

Boots are always in. I wear different kinds of boots depending on the outfit, dressing up or dressing down. I have ankle boots, knee high boots and thigh high boots in flat, medium, or high heels, in leather or suede.

There is always going to be the trend of the season but then again there are always the classics that never go out of style.

Mine are all at least 4 inches high. Im have a few knee high and ankle high(so look like witch boots, love it). I actually almost bought a pair of thigh high boots a couple of months ago. Are the confortable, or is it hard to sit?

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I actually almost bought a pair of thigh high boots a couple of months ago. Are the confortable, or is it hard to sit?

Genuine leather, no zipper, 5" heel. Due to the leather they tend to slouch a bit so I wish I had a stay gadget of some sort (keep that in mind if you purchase leather as it tends to give over time). The only discomfort I experience is due to the height of the heel when trying to walk, not the length of the boot shaft.

nana

Nana
Just thinking today I have not worn my knee length boots for a couple of years! Do not see them often around here if at all.
Are they still o.k to wear?

always good to wear and if you ask the male members I am sure that they would suggest a short skirt with it (at least the ones at my house do)

nana

Nana
Exxxxactly.:yay:

Mine are all at least 4 inches high. Im have a few knee high and ankle high(so look like witch boots, love it). I actually almost bought a pair of thigh high boots a couple of months ago. Are the confortable, or is it hard to sit?

very comfy use some baby powder when you put them on makes it easier on and off

nana

Nana
Genuine leather, no zipper, 5" heel. Due to the leather they tend to slouch a bit so I wish I had a stay gadget of some sort (keep that in mind if you purchase leather as it tends to give over time). The only discomfort I experience is due to the height of the heel when trying to walk, not the length of the boot shaft.

what about some double sided tape like the boob tape that might work