Know where to find

corollinout

16 gauge slugs. I happened to find the last box of Remington 16 gauge 6 shot at the Walmart in California. I want to get slugs for deer hunting. Know where I might find them in either St Marys or Calvert?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I found a cute little OLD handgun the other day..a baretta I think it was made in the 40's if I remember right....I filled the clip and put it under my matress..I have a friend that worked for Baretta..need to call him and ask him about it..

corollinout

I called the Tackle box and they don't have them. Looks like unless I order then I wont be deer hunting this season. Unless I find a 12 gauge I can afford.

M

Mousebaby

Hubby says try Fred's in Waldork, maybe Dick's in Waldork too. D's in Callaway might have some.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I called the Tackle box and they don't have them. Looks like unless I order then I wont be deer hunting this season. Unless I find a 12 gauge I can afford.

I am sure there are some online retailers you can find them at, a few days and they'd be here, alot cheaper than buying a whole new gun, not that I am against that. Stack em deep while you still can.

corollinout

I called Dicks and they have some. I still want a 12 gauge but for now ammo will be better. Online estimated arrival time if ordered tonight wouldn't show up till 12/9 almost close of season.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I called Dicks and they have some. I still want a 12 gauge but for now ammo will be better. Online estimated arrival time if ordered tonight wouldn't show up till 12/9 almost close of season.

Crikey, place I get mine from usually arrives in 3 business days, although I don't think they sell 16ga.

corollinout

Its been a pain in the cornhole to find. All the places online that i have found are either on backorder or out of stock. 16 gauge is hard to find ammo. I was doing some research on my gun and other 16 gauges and it looks like they are only making one or two 16 gauges right now. I was talking to the owner of Bay Trading Post and he commented on how they brough back the overgrown .410 the 28 gauge. About a worthless gun if you have access to a .410, but stopped with 16 gauge. Which is a very versitile gun since it can be used effectively for alot of game from squirrel to deer and flying targets.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Its been a pain in the cornhole to find. All the places online that i have found are either on backorder or out of stock. 16 gauge is hard to find ammo. I was doing some research on my gun and other 16 gauges and it looks like they are only making one or two 16 gauges right now. I was talking to the owner of Bay Trading Post and he commented on how they brough back the overgrown .410 the 28 gauge. About a worthless gun if you have access to a .410, but stopped with 16 gauge. Which is a very versitile gun since it can be used effectively for alot of game from squirrel to deer and flying targets.
Did you try ableammo? They show 16 gauge shells with a lot of choices.