Knowing your focus group!!!!

GregV814

Yeah, I'm nuts. An older crazy azz hermit. STAY OFF MY LAWN DERN KIDS!!! kind of man.

But, watching re-runs of Duck Dynasty has taught me that women and some non binary humans have a problem.... Commercials during the show pinpoint with accuracy their "choir".

Sloppy wipers and stinky women.

"Down there care" and now something called "HUME" is for people that need help. So. if you consume too much fiber, buy TP that has more ridges, and sprays for a stinky butt and now HUME for odorous foofoos... See, the ladies doing yoga can do so without noxious embarrassment!!

The ad makes it clear how to apply it by using a cheeky nectarine to simulate (or stimulate) application!!

Cool.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TV commercials have started getting offensive. That new one with the Schitt's Creek girl is clever but too graphic for TV, making it simply juvenile. The Colase jingle - also cute, also TMI and gross.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The feminine deodorant spray that shows a close-up of a woman in panties. Look at this!!! Look at this!!! But if you were to really do that in real life, you'd be a pervert and arrested.

GregV814

The feminine deodorant spray that shows a close-up of a woman in panties. Look at this!!! Look at this!!! But if you were to really do that in real life, you'd be a pervert and arrested.
my lawyer tried that defense strategy. Nope. Home detention for 6 years. Now he can't even go to the 7-11.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I thought that was the special razor for pube hair commercial? :dead:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
There's a Sonic commercial with three guys in a passenger car, two in front in bucket seats and one in the back seat sitting in the middle. I don't even remember what the product is but at the very end of the commercial the two guys up front insinuate the guy in the back is odd because he's sitting on the center hump. :lol:

I've seen it twice in the last 3 months and each time I'm left wondering what I actually heard?:faint: