Knucklesack and the mustard seed

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

And yet you choose not to say anything to the anti-Christian who he responded too. Interesting...

I would not say anything hateful as that one did, and I do not believe that Jesus Christ needs any of us to be disrespectful of a person just for being anti-Christian.

Many that claim to be "Christian" on here see me too as anti-Christian based on their own self righteous Orthodoxies - and they do not define for me who is a Christian and whom is not.

And FYI - I can not determine which posting (or poster) that you are referring to in that way.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
In this case a so-called "Christian" posted his own hateful insult on the board and then expects others to understand his bigoted meaning - well that is not ever the way of meaningful nor productive communications.
Indeed - I pity anyone that understands the belligerent "Scallion".
Saying that I didn't expect "thatguy" to understand is hateful???:shrug:
I would not say anything hateful as that one did, and I do not believe that Jesus Christ needs any of us to be disrespectful of a person just for being anti-Christian.
Many that claim to be "Christian" on here see me too as anti-Christian based on their own self righteous Orthodoxies...
No, it's based on YOUR OWN WORDS!

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

You GIVE credit to the Bible. Well isn’t the Bible just blessed that you have given it credit. I mean what would the Bible be if not for the mighty JPC to ordain the Bible as the truth – the limited truth according to JPC?

BTW... Science does not create anything. Science explains things.

There is no gray area here. God is clear as to his existence and the Bible is clear as to God being the creator of life. As to how you may envision how that process actually happened is an individual thing. But questioning whether God created life or not indicates to me that you don’t truly believe in God; you simply believe in a higher being (judging by your “it” narrative in describing God) and you aren't quite sure as to whether this higher being is all that the Bible says “it” is. You question God's power and somehow believe that since we are created God, too, must've been created. This removes you from the Christian domain and moves you into the agnostic domain.

I say you are mistaking "agnostic" with questioning the infallibility of the Bible as questioning the existence of God and mine is not that way.

That is using the Bible as an idol as if the Bible itself is a representation of God and that is not correct.

I can be agnostic concerning the Bible while not concerning God.

As to me giving credit and credibility to the Bible then I am really just giving that to parts of the Bible as some books and texts are more reliable while other parts of the Bible is worthless and some parts are even detrimental.

By claiming the entire text of the Bible is totally infallible and or perfect or the "word of God" then that is not really giving credibility to any of it because the book itself is an abstraction while specific text is what must be deciphered.

My own perspective of course.