Kodi?

glhs837

Power with Control
Tv Shows are broadcast out over the airwaves .... given up for free

And you are free to watch them broadcast over the airwaves. After that, it requires an infrastructure to save and deliver them up. That costs, and the people who built that deserve to be compensated for that, and the right to make money from that enterprise.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ok, I've heard a bit about this.

*EVERYTHING* in my bones says, whatever you want to do, it's going to be illegal, do NOT mess with this.

What do y'all say?

I have a Firestick with Kodi Installed. It goes on travel with me, so I'm not stuck in a hotel room in Tokyo watching BBC... or CNN..

I can still watch the shows I watch back home..

AND if I already pay for (an example) Showtime.. should it matter how I watch it??

Kev_Russell

AND if I already pay for (an example) Showtime.. should it matter how I watch it??

It depends on the terms of the contract you signed.

I don't know about Showtime's terms in particular, but in many cases there is a proscription on these sorts of things.

glhs837

Power with Control
I have a Firestick with Kodi Installed. It goes on travel with me, so I'm not stuck in a hotel room in Tokyo watching BBC... or CNN..

I can still watch the shows I watch back home..

Not to me, but that's not whaat we are talking about. There are people selling "unlocked" sticks to people who most likely dont pay for squat.