Kurt Busch cited for reckless driving (OFF track)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
MMDad said:
The story I read said that it is a criminal citation (misdemeanor), rather than a traffic infraction, so there is the possibility of doing time. Of course he won't, but we can always dream.

While it was appropriate to bench him, it is too early for NASCAR to take action. Even if he's an ass, he's innocent until proven guilty.
Yea, according to the justice system, but Nascar doesn't always wait for the court to take action before they do. They parked Jimmy Spencer for 2 weeks when he clocked Busch before Spencer even saw a cop a couple years back. Nascar has it's own "justice system". Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's a pisser. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
If I still lived down the road from you, I'd come over there and make your lower head pop up ... after JJ loses the race, of course. :neener:
Why that's awfully nice of you!!! :huggy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:tantrum I was JUST pm'ing Mrs. Jones, telling her CJo and I paused the race and ran out to get some grub and how now I'm avoiding THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE because we're way behind on the race. So I sent MJ's PMer and, much like a TRAINED MONKEY, hit 'New Posts' and popped right in here, and what's the first thing I see?

Crash !!! 48 & 24!!!

Dumb ass. :stupid: :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
:tantrum I was JUST pm'ing Mrs. Jones, telling her CJo and I paused the race and ran out to get some grub and how now I'm avoiding THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE because we're way behind on the race. So I sent MJ's PMer and, much like a TRAINED MONKEY, hit 'New Posts' and popped right in here, and what's the first thing I see?

Crash !!! 48 & 24!!!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

crabcake

K_Jo said:

Crash !!! 48 & 24!!!

That's your tool, Mikey, for ya! :duh: :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:

Crash !!! 48 & 24!!!

Well, I decided to read what followed Mikey's little "CRASH" post...I really am a dumb ass. :ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
You know what the worst part of this whole thing is? Tell me he couldn't afford a cab, or a limo, or paid someone to be his DD.

crabcake

MMDad said:
You know what the worst part of this whole thing is? Tell me he couldn't afford a cab, or a limo, or paid someone to be his DD.
He's a Nascar driver; he's invincible! :sarcasm: