Kwilla for you..................and the "horse" crew

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
:smack: And why did you take a pic of me with my dress hicked up?? Thanks for pulling that dress off of me...sure is a trick in itself ha?? Appreciate all the help..I can always count on you THANKS

Because you DARED me too and I'm quick on the trigger. :diva: And you're welcome. I just wonder how many people got a free show going down Route 5. :jet:

appyday

Back again
jazz lady said:
Because you DARED me too and I'm quick on the trigger. :diva: And you're welcome. I just wonder how many people got a free show going down Route 5. :jet:

I was going to say ...They did not see much..but actually they saw ALOT..thanks for helping "block" the view...wonder why that dressing room is on the front of the trailer..maybe I should use it next time :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
I was going to say ...They did not see much..but actually they saw ALOT..thanks for helping "block" the view...wonder why that dressing room is on the front of the trailer..maybe I should use it next time :shrug:

Well, if you took all the crap OUT of it, it could actually BE used for a dressing room. I'm sure those folks didn't see much. :whistle:

appyday

Back again
jazz lady said:
Well, if you took all the crap OUT of it, it could actually BE used for a dressing room. I'm sure those folks didn't see much. :whistle:

:huggy: thanks for making me feel better...

ps thats not "crap" thats stuff I'm gunna need one day :whistle: