Kwillia wants this

SoMDGirl42

Most disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick around for a little bit, littlbit. You ain't seen nothing yet. This was mild for Geek. If this is most disgusting, I suggest you put Geek on ignore now and save yourself from the really good posts she makes. Those even make me sometimes want to gag. :barf: :killingme

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Stick around for a little bit, littlbit. You ain't seen nothing yet. This was mild for Geek. If this is most disgusting, I suggest you put Geek on ignore now and save yourself from the really good posts she makes. Those even make me sometimes want to gag. :barf: :killingme

This was the first post by Geek that I have ever read, must say-I am impressed :buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Seriously Geek... please consider spending the $30 bucks and having Pasofever do it for you. She'll not only give your schnauzer a professional looking clip, she'll spritz it with cologne and put a bow on it.

TVM Kwillia loves when I send her out of here with such a clean shaven good smelling schnauzer....:yay: Thanks for thinking of me Kwillia. I am working tonight so I have a few schnauzers to do...want pics?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Dang. That seems kinda steep. She charges 40 bucks to do the shih tzu's, and they're pretty hairy.

For 25 I'll get some double sided duct tape and do it for you Geek. I've missed your crazy stories too. :killingme

My stories :shrug: mom made my stories...with her gone I have none I miss her..she will be gone a year Dec 4th...now I only have funny stories about me...

E

EmptyTimCup

A new story for my beautiful kwillia....

Recently, I was landscaping my situation. I decided to go for a full shave. I began the arduous task.

:geek:

I am sure half the guys on SOMD would volunteer to help with that .... :elaine:

the other half would have their wives staring them down if they said a peep :whistle: