Kwillia what do you think??

I like the solid red one... if you end up getting one of the other dresses you will be required to wear a straw hat with a price tag ticket hanging off of it and you'll have to run around shouting, "Hooooow-deee!"

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
kwillia said:
I like the solid red one... if you end up getting one of the other dresses you will be required to wear a straw hat with a price tag ticket hanging off of it and you'll have to run around shouting, "Hooooow-deee!"

:killingme :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
kwillia said:

Or she'll be beggin' for food..... :lmao:

Giddy up!

devinej said:
what color horse? dress color should complement :drama:
bubba is a bay you know that bk...and paso i believe is riding her other bay. so i will be in green and white with bubba decked out with green and white..and hosee and paso in purple and black

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I like number one. Red satin makes me think of really really bad girls. I also like the one you were wearing in the pic.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
devinej said:
what color horse? dress color should complement :drama:

This year I will be riding Jose" the bay with 4 white socks...cant get one before this year they are in Spain and take awhile to ship...I will stick with the black and purple till now..none of those really did anything for me..