Kwillia what do you think??

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
This year I will be riding Jose" the bay with 4 white socks...cant get one before this year they are in Spain and take awhile to ship...I will stick with the black and purple till now..none of those really did anything for me..

Just make sure you put black and purple flowers in his ears! That will be hot. When is this event? I want to come watch!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pasofever said:
This year I will be riding Jose" the bay with 4 white socks...cant get one before this year they are in Spain and take awhile to ship...I will stick with the black and purple till now..none of those really did anything for me..
Paso,
You've done such a great job losing weight, will the purple dress still fit?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bresamil said:
Paso,
You've done such a great job losing weight, will the purple dress still fit?

I had bought it several sizes too small...they have no fat peeps in Spain I think...I had the back taken out and re done like a laced up wedding dress..the lady did a fabulous job..it is now so so adjustable..I bet it will fit like a glove..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

I like the one you already have.. :coffee:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
The St marys county fair parade

Smooth please do not tell Giddy but we were invited to do Atlantic City Puerto Rican days parade on the boardwalk but it was too hot to haul there and I did not tell her.. :huggy:

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
Smooth please do not tell Giddy but we were invited to do Atlantic City Puerto Rican days parade on the boardwalk but it was too hot to haul there and I did not tell her.. :huggy:

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.