Kwillia?

K

Kain99

I just saw Kwillia swimming through the Food Lion parking lot in Leonardtown.... I think she has a clue. :lol:

Kain99 said:
I just saw Kwillia swimming through the Food Lion parking lot in Leonardtown.... I think she has a clue. :lol:
Nope... that wasn't me... I didn't leave work until 6 and then went straight home...:lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
are you sure?
I am very sure because hear thunder and I see rain.

Got Girl Kitty inside just in time! :yikes:

I'm angry Average Joe the Joes Strike Back was bumped for the President.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I was soooo tempted to go straight from work to the other side of the bridge to watch the water in the storm... :dance:
I've heard many people say it's difficult to resist the urge to visit Lusby.

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
Nope... that wasn't me... I didn't leave work until 6 and then went straight home...:lol:
What? I didn't mention you only had on an "I Love Otter, Thong" Why ya covering? :killingme

K

Kain99

cattitude said:
TFF, he had me order those in a 20-pack. :rolleyes:
You are the coolest wife in the world! and he is the luckiest man on this planet! :huggy:

K

Kain99

gumbo said:
A thong won't cover the Tatoo that say's Property of Gumbo :confused:
When are we having the next souper get together? I need to get your real name gumbo! I read the "points standings" every week and have no idea who you are! :lol:

K

Kizzy

gumbo said:
A thong won't cover the Tatoo that say's Property of Gumbo :confused:

I have that on my butt too. :mad:

You sure have a lot of property gumbo.

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
When are we having the next souper get together? I need to get your real name gumbo! I read the "points standings" every week and have no idea who you are! :lol:

I know his real name. :neener:

It's on my butt. :mad: