L-Town Pub sedition

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am missing the onion rings at the Duck! No one makes onion rings like they do!! :yay:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I am missing the onion rings at the Duck! No one makes onion rings like they do!! :yay:
I've never been inside L-Pub before but their O-rings were really good last night, and I don't normally eat O-rings. Vrai & Vince tried one of them; Wonder what they thought of them?

Bann

PREMO Member
I've never been inside L-Pub before but their O-rings were really good last night, and I don't normally eat O-rings. Vrai & Vince tried one of them; Wonder what they thought of them?

Have you had the onion rings at the Duck? They are really different and the sauce they serve if awesome, too. Pretty hard to top. (yep, I'm biased!)

Bann

PREMO Member
I am eventually going to have to attend (lurk) at one of these gatherings.

If you lurk, you will be jealous when you see how much fun we're having and then will want to join us. So you may as well just come right on over and introduce yourself! :buddies:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Do you all tell the hostess (or whatever) that if anyone's looking for the SOMD forumites, direct them to you, or do people just wander in and walk up to random strangers asking them "are you the forumites?"

Inquiring minds want to know...:coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Do you all tell the hostess (or whatever) that if anyone's looking for the SOMD forumites, direct them to you, or do people just wander in and walk up to random strangers asking them "are you the forumites?"

We'll all have green M&T flags.

Bann

PREMO Member

PM me for my cell#, keep track of the threads & text me wwhen u are on the way & we'll keep an eye out for you. :yay: