Ladies, help a guy out

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the thing:

Supposedly couples are supposed to "relax" and "be themselves" after awhile. Well, the woman who doesn't fart in front of people and doesn't like my guy to see me all which way or sitting on the toilet - that IS myself. That's not something I do to catch him, that's just what I do. Fortunately Monello is on board with that because it's him as well.

He also believes that it benefits him more to keep me in the zone than to "win" an argument. Therefore we don't argue, and we rarely disagree. It's not that he "caves in", it's that whatever we'd argue about isn't important to him. I say, ":blahblah:" and he replies, "Baby, if that's what you want then we'll do it :smoochy:." Many times we end up doing what he wanted to do just because he was willing to give me my way, so I was willing to go, "You know what? Let's go ahead and do what you wanted." And he scores an effortless double win.

So, you know, it just depends on what you want out of your relationship and what's important to you. And choosing the person who's right for you in the first place to reduce conflict.

Here's the thing:

Supposedly couples are supposed to "relax" and "be themselves" after awhile. Well, the woman who doesn't fart in front of people and doesn't like my guy to see me all which way or sitting on the toilet - that IS myself. That's not something I do to catch him, that's just what I do. Fortunately Monello is on board with that because it's him as well.

He also believes that it benefits him more to keep me in the zone than to "win" an argument. Therefore we don't argue, and we rarely disagree. It's not that he "caves in", it's that whatever we'd argue about isn't important to him. I say, ":blahblah:" and he replies, "Baby, if that's what you want then we'll do it :smoochy:." Many times we end up doing what he wanted to do just because he was willing to give me my way, so I was willing to go, "You know what? Let's go ahead and do what you wanted." And he scores an effortless double win.

So, you know, it just depends on what you want out of your relationship and what's important to you. And choosing the person who's right for you in the first place to reduce conflict.
:dingding:

Don't go burning up all those great romantic things in the first year. Save some of that for the later years when it REALLY becomes important. It's nice to be overly romantic when you're first courting, but you can, and will, either run out of ideas or your 'moves' become repetitive and meaningless. You've (hopefully) got lots and lots of years ahead of you.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pick up your God damn socks from the living room floor. And turn off the lights/appliances when you're not using them. And put away YOUR clothes.

warneckutz

Looking for some ideas on what the ladies consider as a romantic turn on. Things that your man can do for you that might help make him more attractive to you.

"The Pec Pop of Love"... you're practically an IFBB Pro! C'mon!