Ladies in your mid-40s to mid-50s ONLY!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I'm not yet 40 but I remember that song. :nerd: I LOVED Donny Osmond. I had the Donny and Marie Barbie dolls. :dance:
Same here. My first ever record was Donnie and Marie. Had to watch their show every week. I had a crush on the little brother though, Jimmie

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Heck, I'm screaming right now.

Actually I liked the Jackson 5 and was madly in love with David Cassidy at that age.

:drool: :drool: Had his pic up on my bedroom wall..Tigerbeat magazine.

Like I wasn't already feeling old enough with parts of my body I didn't know I had aching after yardwork, you have to go & start this thread.

Thanks! Thanks a lot!:tap:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I got on an Osmond odyssey because of Weird Al. Check out Donny dancing behind him.

Oh FINE! It won't let me embed the song. :mad:

YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

When I first saw that video, I was totally LMAO. During the summer my boss' (who I'm friends with) kids are around the office. A couple of years ago her daughter was checking out YouTube videos & showed me the White & Nerdy video. I had to do a double take, I just couldn't believe my eyes because I thought it was Donny Osmond, but wasn't sure. I think I Googled it to find out and sure enough, it was. Well, it was just the funniest thing to me. AND that he was such a good sport making fun of himself like that.

It was just great fun to watch. I really like Donny Osmond, always have.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Heck, I'm screaming right now.

Actually I liked the Jackson 5 and was madly in love with David Cassidy at that age.

Ooh, I was a huge, I mean HUGE Jackson 5 fan, too. I had MJ posters all over my room. I didn't know much about David Cassidy except for what I read about him in the teen magazines - because I didn't watch much TV overseas. We didn't have a TV over there for like 5 years, so I didn't discover the Partridge Family until we got back to the states.