Ladies, ladies, please.....

lv_pantyhose_db.jpg

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Said offender is in my office talking to my officemate. :killingme She's like my age too. She should really KNOW better.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
Do NOT under any circumstances wear stockings or hose with open toed sandles. :barf: Especially flat casual sandals; that's especially bad! I don't care if they're "sandal toe" stockings or not. It's still tacky! Whomever invented those should die a horrible death!

I can't believe you're posting this! :killingme I saw a lady at the store today who was wearing BLACK stockings w/ open toe espadrilles. :nono:

Thanks for taking care of the announcement for me! :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
and you're an effing biatch.

This may very well be true but at least I'm a stylish biatch! :killingme :howdy:
Pixie, dahling what is your take on the new skinny jeans with boots? I have no opinion on them, and would like to choose a side.

Sandals and stockings for dressy dresses?
I have a semi-formal wedding and an elegant evenng out at the ballet coming up. For both, I have found really nice dresses that are short (knee length or just below). I want to wear strappy high-heeled sandals with both, and I feel uncomfortable going without stockings. Is it OK to wear nylons (not sure if I will wear pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt) with dressy heeled sandals like this? I really don't want to wear closed-toe pumps either. Some of my friends say I shouldn't wear nylons w/sandals, other say go for it. What do you think?

Yes , you should (must) wear hose with your sandals to a formal occasion. Wear ultra sheer hosiery in a 5 denier, nude, naturally with a sheer toe. Try giraldi summer light vb hose. Very sexy and utterly sheer, your legs will look elegant and sophisticated!

Thank you all for your input. I will wear nylons and sandals with confidence alot more. The ballet was this past Sat night, and I wore my dress, ultra sheer pantyhose and strappy sandals. I felt comfortable and many women of all ages had on stockings with sandals so gues this is the trend now.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
Sandals and stockings for dressy dresses?
I have a semi-formal wedding and an elegant evenng out at the ballet coming up. For both, I have found really nice dresses that are short (knee length or just below). I want to wear strappy high-heeled sandals with both, and I feel uncomfortable going without stockings. Is it OK to wear nylons (not sure if I will wear pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt) with dressy heeled sandals like this? I really don't want to wear closed-toe pumps either. Some of my friends say I shouldn't wear nylons w/sandals, other say go for it. What do you think?

Yes , you should (must) wear hose with your sandals to a formal occasion. Wear ultra sheer hosiery in a 5 denier, nude, naturally with a sheer toe. Try giraldi summer light vb hose. Very sexy and utterly sheer, your legs will look elegant and sophisticated!

Thank you all for your input. I will wear nylons and sandals with confidence alot more. The ballet was this past Sat night, and I wore my dress, ultra sheer pantyhose and strappy sandals. I felt comfortable and many women of all ages had on stockings with sandals so gues this is the trend now.

No way! My solution, you don't wear sandals to a formal occasion. There are plenty of closed toe shoes to chose from. If it's summer and you MUST wear stockings find a shoe with a sling back if you want to feel summery.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
OMG, I couldn't possibly pull that off without offending her. :lmao:

Have your officemate call her into your office again. While she's standing there, act as if you're cleaning the phone or something...and VOILA!

Maybe she has really bad corns or bunions. :shrug:

:biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Pixie, dahling what is your take on the new skinny jeans with boots? I have no opinion on them, and would like to choose a side.

I'm not feeling skinny jeans and boots yet. It may grow on me but I doubt it. Right now it's too 80's.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ememdee19 said:
Have your officemate call her into your office again. While she's standing there, act as if you're cleaning the phone or something...and VOILA!

Maybe she has really bad corns or bunions. :shrug:

:biggrin:

She's in here daily. I'll have to read the manual on my new phone and see if I can disable the sound on the camera. It makes a loud "click" when a pick is taken. I'll see what I can do. :evil: