Ladies, The Bush is back

frequentflier

happy to be living
This thread has me laughing so hard, I had to go to the bathroom before tears ran down my legs!!

In all seriousness, I would only let someone reshape my landscape if they had VERY steady hands.

MMM_donuts

You know, I'm trying not to be a Gwyneth hater but she's not making it easy. She's such an out of touch elitist that I find myself wanting to frog-march her to the Goodwill and force feed her ramen noodles. I want to punch her in the throat every time she gives her "advice for living".

Yeah, I don't disagree with all that. Although I have her cookbook and I like it, I groan when I see her name in the news anymore.

MMM_donuts

Another point to make is that dear Gwyneth is naturally fair-haired and thin-haired, you can look at her eyebrows and see how delicate her hair is, so her "gone wild" look is most likely at worst that of a barely pubesent teen.

Right?! And I wouldn't believe for a minute that she rocks it TOTALLY natural. I have a hard time thinking she's cool with the path of her shrubbery extending out beyond the normal boundaries of her yard as it often does as people age.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Right?! And I wouldn't believe for a minute that she rocks it TOTALLY natural. I have a hard time thinking she's cool with the path of her shrubbery extending out beyond the normal boundaries of her yard as it often does as people age.

:lol:

I thought as people age their shrubbery grows sparse and starts to die, like them.

No?

:lol:

I thought as people age their shrubbery grows sparse and starts to die, like them.

No?
I think she's talking less about density and more about overgrowth... kinda like how the older men get even if they start thinning on top, the hairier their ears, nose and back get.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I don't know which thread is ickier this one or the cuddle party. :dead:

MMM_donuts

I think she's talking less about density and more about overgrowth... kinda like how the older men get even if they start thinning on top, the hairier their ears, nose and back get.

Yes. This. She doesn't landscape at all? Even when she wears a swimsuit? THAT I find hard to believe. And that's the impression I think they're putting off in this article.

Attachments

• image-2169713932.jpg
    image-2169713932.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 63

MMM_donuts

Discussing Gwyneth Paltrow's pubic hair is definitely not something that was forecasted on my to-do list today.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Doesn't Gwynnie feed her kids yak milk or something like that? Like I'm gonna place value on anything she says. :duh: I seriously doubt we're ever going to see her on the cover of People proudly displaying her "landscaping" (or lack thereof) and the day we do is the day I am done with this world.