Ladies: Would U Date A Man Afraid of Bugs?

W

Wenchy

baileydog said:
Sorry Wench, the only good spider is a dead spider. I know they help in other ways but UGH! I hate spiders specially those with big fat bulbus bodies. Makes me cringe. But if it helps, I run away, I cant even kill them. Thats how scared I am.

I've shared the outside shower at OBX with one of these for years. Granted, if it started crawling towards me I would run. :jameo:

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 59

Qurious

Im On 1.
u know those centepides that come out every once and awhile in your basement???

I hate them!!! But seeing them crawl around make me so mad they are there that I'll kill em in a heartbeat and then they shrivel up.

Your suppose to protect me from anything I fear....and u wont even kill a bug? :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Wenchy said:
I've shared the outside shower at OBX with one of these for years. Granted, if it started crawling towards me I would run. :jameo:
We have one of those in our yard...I think. I haven't seen it yet this year.

I don't think I'd date someone who was afraid of bugs, that's just weird.

W

Wenchy

Qurious said:
u know those centepides that come out every once and awhile in your basement???

I hate them!!! But seeing them crawl around make me so mad they are there that I'll kill em in a heartbeat and then they shrivel up.

Your suppose to protect me from anything I fear....and u wont even kill a bug? :lmao:

I expect to be protected, but there isn't a bug that can harm me. On the other hand, if a guy ran screaming from a bug, snake or pretty much anything else I can think of, then I would think he was a wuss and not worth my time.

N

nitwhit3286

i think there would be a problem if the guy that I was with couldn't deal with a bug or two. i usually holler for someone else to come and play bug duty..but I can't do it!!!

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Ross

I,m sure Ross "the Intern" Mathews would be more then happy to visit and take care of the manly duties within your homes.
:killingme

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Wenchy said:

Now why, why post a big old ugly picture like that. What did I ever do to you? I cant even look at the picture, thats how scared of spiders I am. Make it go away.