Ladies...

lovinmaryland

Is it tacky to wear panty hose w/ strappy heels? Even though it is starting to get chilly I still would like to wear my dresses and skirts but most of my heels are either strappy or peep toe... panty hose or no panty hose :shrug:

Poohhunny1605

Is it tacky to wear panty hose w/ strappy heels? Even though it is starting to get chilly I still would like to wear my dresses and skirts but most of my heels are either strappy or peep toe... panty hose or no panty hose :shrug:

Panty hose are ok with open toe shoes, but please please please make sure they are sheer toe lol! I hate it when ladies where the open toe shoes with their dark strip running across their toes lol..Anyways, I wear panty hose with open toes..but thats just me!

Cowgirl

Panty hose are ok with open toe shoes, but please please please make sure they are sheer toe lol! I hate it when ladies where the open toe shoes with their dark strip running across their toes lol..Anyways, I wear panty hose with open toes..but thats just me!

I hope Pixie doesn't see this!!!! :lmao:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Yes it's tacky, even sheer toe pantyhose have a seem. Now you have an excuse to buy new shoes. :yay: :lol:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Personally, I would not wear open-toe shoes in cold weather unless it was for a wedding or other formal occasion with a long dress or pants. If I did, I would definitely wear sheer-toe pantyhose. Definitely no peep-toes or bare legs for me in the office in Winter.

lovinmaryland

If its for a date I would say go for it, I am sure he will not be concentrating on your toes. :lol:

The shoes look a little like this.....

Attachments

• V261456.jpg
    V261456.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 109

Nanny Pam

I am coming from San Diego where winter for us was 70 degrees :lol:

I have a date next weekend and was trying to figure out what I am gonna wear :blushing:

well then, if you do wear panty hose make sure they are crotchless.
One less obstacle for the man to deal with. JMO
Seriously, but a new pair of shoes, without open toes.

Nanny Pam

I take it you dont like the shoes :lmao:

Oh no... I love the shoes! But, IMHO I think they are for the summer, when panty hose aren't necessary. :shrug:

Since it's cold out now, don't you think you'd be better off finding a nice sexy pair of heels? (with closed toes)

LordStanley

I know nothing

Only if the panty hose are fishnets