Lady finds leg with hip and spine attached in her yard!

Mikeinsmd

Ponytail said:
Stupidity has nothing to do with it when you've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
But he/she had to know that no one can/has survive(d) that. If you wanna die, there's better ways.... :ohwell:

Ponytail

Mikeinsmd said:
But he/she had to know that no one can/has survive(d) that. If you wanna die, there's better ways.... :ohwell:

How would they know? Desperation like they must experience is something that I cannot even imagine.

nomoney

wonder if he'll be able to buy an airline ticket now; since he can now fit in the carry on compartments; I'm sure it'll be cheaper.

Mikeinsmd

there was this girl with no arms and no legs sitting in a wheelchair on
a pier. A good-looking man happened to pass and noticed she was crying.
He asked what was wrong and she replied, "Well, I've never been hugged
before." "Oh, is that all?" he asked and he leaned over and gave her a
hug. The girl cracked a smile but immediatley began crying again. "Now
what's wrong?" he asked. "Well, I've never been kissed before." "Oh
that's sad." and with that he leaned over and gave her a kiss. Again
she smiled, but then started crying some more! "Well what's wrong now?"
he inquired. "It's just that I've never been f*cked before" she said.
"Is that all?" and with that he picked her up out of her wheelchair and
threw her off the pier into the water and said, "There, Now you're
f*cked!"

Mikeinsmd

There once was a man who had a son. This was no ordinary son though, he was only a head. On the heads 18th birthday his father took him to a bar to get his first drink. Well they get into the bar and heads father orders a beer for the both of them. As head finished his drink something strange began to happen, he started to grow a chest. Seeing this his father quickly ordered another drink for his son . No sooner than he finished that drink he grew two arms. At this time people in the bar began to notice what was happening,and the bartender in shock from this put up a round on the house for the young man. And just like before as soon as he drank the beer he grew legs thus turning him into a complete person. The boys father by now was estatic and quickly ordered a shot of whiskey for his son. The boy drank and "POOF" he disappeared. Everybody was in shock of what had just happened, and the boys father fell to his knees crying o'lord what have I done. Right about then somrbody at the back of the bar spoke up and said "HE SHOULD HAVE QUIT WHILE HE WAS A HEAD".

Mikeinsmd

What do you call a woman with no arms or legs on a bar-b-que grill?
PATTY!

What do you call a man with no arms or legs on a bar-b-que grill?
FRANK!

What do you call a man with no arms or legs in your mailbox?
Bill!

What do you call a man with no legs?
Neil!