Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Out of these girls who would u want to be ur sister?

• Total voters

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'd pick Jennifer Garner, she's the closest to my body type, so I could borrow her clothes. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I'd pick Jennifer Garner, she's the closest to my body type, so I could borrow her clothes. :yay:
I'd choose Ashlee Simpson because then I'd be Jessica and then I'd be getting banged by Nick Lachey. I'd do that once or twice with no problem. :yum:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Careyhartfan said:
Why don't u like me?
Your polls are very irritating. Don't you have a place that you belong to with people your own age that might be interested? We are all working professionals and only have so much time to devote to surfing while we are at work. You are wasting our internet time.

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
BS Gal said:
Your polls are very irritating. Don't you have a place that you belong to with people your own age that might be interested? We are all working professionals and only have so much time to devote to surfing while we are at work. You are wasting our internet time.
I've made a commitment that every Saturday I can only do 5 polls or theareds.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Careyhartfan said:
I'm f***ing bored all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a hobby. Play with your dog. Learn to crochet, and make everyone you know scarves for Christmas. Read some of the Classics, before they're assigned to you in school. Paint some pictures. DO SOMETHING!!!!

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
Nickel said:
Get a hobby. Play with your dog. Learn to crochet, and make everyone you know scarves for Christmas. Read some of the Classics, before they're assigned to you in school. Paint some pictures. DO SOMETHING!!!!
I know how to knitt. I listen to music all the time. And I love to read. But I get on my compueter at least once a day. Your one of the people I enjoy talking to. :huggy:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Careyhartfan said:
I know how to knitt. I listen to music all the time. And I love to read. But I get on my compueter at least once a day. Your one of the people I enjoy talking to. :huggy:
:yay: Try taking up spelling/grammar as a new hobby.